Ichimoku indicator - page 2

Need someone to modify the Ichimoku. I want to color or have dotted lines in clouds, but when I zoom-in, the dotted lines become lines.

Can anyone make them always dotted lines? Otherwise I want the clouds to have colors.

Please help!

Files:
ichimoku.mq4  5 kb

Tma true over kumo cloud ( histo )

HELLO MR TOOLS,

THANKS FOR SO MUCH YOU HAVE DONE WITH THE ICHIMOKU INDICATOR

PLEASE kindly assist to create a TMA - TRUE BANDS OVER THE KUMO CLOUD ( HISTO ), just as you did with attached indicator, i.e, Price over kumo histo.

When BOTH UPPER AND LOWER TMA BANDS ARE ABOVE THE KUMO CLOUD IT WILL SHOW GREEN, AND WHEN BOTH ARE BELOW THE KUMO IT WILL SHOW RED.

WHEN EITHER CONDITIONS ARE NOT FULFILLED,IT WILL SHOW GOLD COLOR.

MANY THANKS IN ADVANCE.

winner246:
HELLO MR TOOLS,

THANKS FOR SO MUCH YOU HAVE DONE WITH THE ICHIMOKU INDICATOR

PLEASE kindly assist to create a TMA - TRUE BANDS OVER THE KUMO CLOUD ( HISTO ), just as you did with attached indicator, i.e, Price over kumo histo.

When BOTH UPPER AND LOWER TMA BANDS ARE ABOVE THE KUMO CLOUD IT WILL SHOW GREEN, AND WHEN BOTH ARE BELOW THE KUMO IT WILL SHOW RED.

WHEN EITHER CONDITIONS ARE NOT FULFILLED,IT WILL SHOW GOLD COLOR.

MANY THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Hello Winner246,

Sorry not enough buffers it takes all 8 to do the Kumo Histo alone, not sure where to come up with the other required for the bands.

HELLO MR TOOLS,

Thanks for your prompt response , please keep my request in mind case some ingenius solution comes up, once again THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR INVALUABLE SERVICES,ITS SO MUCH APPRECIATED.

Kijun-Sen + Envelopes

Kijun-Sen + Envelopes indicator

ZB cloud matrix (ichimoku based)

Files:
zb.png  49 kb
Reason: