TTM Squeeze/BB Squeeze

First of all I want to say Hello to all users, and say sorry for my english.

Now I try to describe my problem:

I found the bbsqueeze indicator on this forum and I tried to use it in my EA.

And now I have a problem becasue I don't know which buffer retruns the values less than 0 (the red posts histogram).

So, could someone tell me which buffer should I use in iCustom instruction to get this values?

I'll be very grateful of that.

Sbarro26:
First of all I want to say Hello to all users, and say sorry for my english.

Now I try to describe my problem:

I found the bbsqueeze indicator on this forum and I tried to use it in my EA.

And now I have a problem becasue I don't know which buffer retruns the values less than 0 (the red posts histogram).

So, could someone tell me which buffer should I use in iCustom instruction to get this values?

I'll be very grateful of that.

It is written inside the code of the indicator:

#property indicator_color1 Lime

#property indicator_color2 Red

#property indicator_color3 Magenta

#property indicator_color4 Aqua

So lime color line is 0. Red is 1.

I mean for icustom in EA (because it is starting with 0 for icustom and with 1 in indicators).

Ups...

I really should read the source code before asking. It's my mistake.

Thanks newdigital

Guys what is this indicator

Hi Guys,

Anyone knows what is TTM Squeeze Indicator ???????????

Thanks

Babar

babarmughal:
Hi Guys,

Anyone knows what is TTM Squeeze Indicator ???????????

Thanks

Babar

I think it is the same indicator called BBSqueeze which you can find by seaching this forum.

EACAN

Thanks Guys

ZeeJay:
-- I EDITED THIS RECENTLY BECAUSE I HAD THE GREEN DOTS RED , AND VICEVERSA, so , you may need to download it again if you noticed that problem. --

Hi,

I found the bbsqueeze indicator here and made some enhacements to show when it's about to loose momemtum. remember -- 2 darker bars in a row is your exit signal!

Enjoy,

may the pips be with you,

CJ.-

Best of the best.

Thank you.

I hope this indicator will be the start of my profit increment!

you're welcome

Maria, please test it first.

this indicator works great on some pairs and not so in others.

Works perfect for usd/chf on all timeframes....

also, the bigger the timeframe the better the results.

for example , a monthly or weekly squeeze, rarely happens, but when it does, it's gooood money on the long term.

best of luck!

CJ.-

HI

Can somebody make an EA for this?????????

Thanks

ZeeJay:
Maria, please test it first.

this indicator works great on some pairs and not so in others.

Works perfect for usd/chf on all timeframes....

also, the bigger the timeframe the better the results.

for example , a monthly or weekly squeeze, rarely happens, but when it does, it's gooood money on the long term.

best of luck!

CJ.-

Thanks Zee..

It seems that the red dot happens slower than the MACD or Stochastic on a breakout.. I've tweaked the Bollinger and Keltner to both 14 periods and it seems to work better.

Do change it and you try it too.

I'm currently doing a testing with TTM Squeeze, MACD and Stochastic with also triple EMAs of 4, 9 and 18 period.

Will post the result in couple of days. This trial will runs for two months before I start my trading in Jan 01 2007.

PS: I suffered a loss of $2,000 prior to stepping into the FOREX market (I'm only 6 mths old into this new market) with greed and did not do enough research on technical analysis and fundamental news. Now I'm actually really learning and will relaunch my trading if the trial is profitable.

Reason: