MTF on One Chart - page 2

mart-hart:
You dont have to be a programmer, when you put the indicator on the chart there is a properties box.

Scroll down it and it gives you all the time frames.

If it say's 0 it wont show any bars for that time frame.

If it says 100 it will show 100 bars

These numbers you can change.

Mart

Yes, there it is.

Many thanks mart-hart, how silly i am.

Best Regards,

IIN

Heiken Ashi Candles

Hi Mart Hart,

Thanks for the great indicator. My question is ,if I use Heiken Ashi candles on my chart is there a way to show HA candles on the MTF indicator and can I change the moving average values, lets say from EMA to smoothed MA?

Thanks again for your Indicator! ....Rider.

Midnite Rider:
Hi Mart Hart,

Thanks for the great indicator. My question is ,if I use Heiken Ashi candles on my chart is there a way to show HA candles on the MTF indicator and can I change the moving average values, lets say from EMA to smoothed MA?

Thanks again for your Indicator! ....Rider.

Sorry that's way beyond me

Maybe a coder could pick it up and change the candles to HA ?

Mart

This is class!!! Thanks a lot Mart-Hart!

hi, i opened chart, changed to 15 min, added template and indicator, i get the attached picture. there are three different charts in the bottom indicator. i take it first one is a 15 min chart, what are the other two? also why isn;t the 15 min chart in the indicator the same as the big 15 min chart above?

thanks

Just put 0 in the time frame you dont want in "show bars"

And 150 in the ones you do.(or how many bars you want)

Mart

mart-hart:
The indicator is already set at 1 hr/4 hr on the template just open it on a 30 min chart.

if you want to change the time frames on the indicator just change the "show bars"

Mart

Very cool, Mart-Hart. Thanks for sharing this!

can we u this for visual bactesting?

hi Mart-Hart,

wonderfull what u hv done.

Thx for sharing.

I want to ask, is it possibly for us to test it using visual?

I tried but maybe I was wrong.

Thx

line up of bars

Hi Mart

I want to try something using the 15min and 30min bars when they cross supp and res lines, whilst using the 30min indicators.

However I am when i apply the indicator to the chart, is see that the OSC_MTF 30min bars do not line up to the actual 30min tf bars.

This will have an impact when looking at things like stoch and cci which I use. Look at the attached pic and see what I mean.

If you could advise me on what to do, or change, this will be great. I have already tried using different numbers of bars shown for each tf but this still does not help.

Thank you

Files:

Reason: