Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1170

mladen:
can not check it I do not have the custom "adx" indicator used by that indicator

Mladen here is the adx indicator used for it. Thanks in advance

Files:
adx.mq4  4 kb

Mr.Tools, Mladen it's been a while.. could you be so kind to add Alert to this indicator on color change?

Symbol period "Change to Neutral" / "Moving up" / "moving down"

With the standard Package, sound, notify,email. Please.

Appreciate your help, Kind Regard.

Files:

Hey Guys. Not sure if my message was seen so I figured I'd ask again. Sorry for the double post. Hello Mr. Tools, Mladen and all. Is it possible to put an alert on this HardLevels indicator that will alert me every time a level is created. So as soon as the level appears on the chart I get an alert saying the currency and time at which the level appears. If so may you please do this. Thank you so much

Files:
hardlevels.mq4  10 kb

Hey all. Not sure if anyone saw my post earlier so I figured I'd repost. Sorry for the double post. Mr. Tools, Mladen and all. Is it possible to put an alert on this HardLevels indicator that will alert me every time a level is created. So as soon as the level appears on the chart I get an alert saying the currency and time at which the level appears. If so may you please do this. Thank you so much

Files:
hardlevels.mq4  10 kb

samuelkanu:
Hell mrtools/mladen, please could you add an alert to this indicator attached. Thanks in advance

Samuelkanu, added the alerts

Files:

topi:
hi mrtools and mladen can u please add alerts when price touches supp dem ? II_SupDem 1.01 - nmc.mq4 thanks in advance

Hi Topi, there's one here: Forex TSD - forex forum - Download II_SupDem v2 nmc.mq4 with alerts

ripefx:
Mr.Tools, Mladen it's been a while.. could you be so kind to add Alert to this indicator on color change?

Symbol period "Change to Neutral" / "Moving up" / "moving down"

With the standard Package, sound, notify,email. Please.

Appreciate your help, Kind Regard.

Ripefx, any chance you have the original mq4, the version posted is a decompiled version.

mrtools:
Ripefx, any chance you have the original mq4, the version posted is a decompiled version.

Not really, i got it for free from the net..

hello mr tools and mladen, can u pls....pls....help me with this indicator. the indicator cant send e mail alerts

Files:

sarmanrahman:
hello mr tools and mladen, can u pls....pls....help me with this indicator. the indicator cant send e mail alerts

As far as I see (even though that is a decompiled indicator) it can send emails

Anyway, if you have the original source code, posts the original so it can be checked

Reason: