Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1168

bluegenie84
bluegenie84  
mladen:
rainbow101 You can not show 1 minute data on a 5 minute chart (imagine this : you have 5 bars and you can show just 1. Which one to show? Why? And why the rest of the 4 are less significant?)

hi,

i understand your point and i dont mean the rest of the four other bars are less significant. i dont know anything about coding, but wonder if it is possible to code that as long as 1 of the five 1min bars (that make up one 5min bar) shown rsi80/90... this info can be capture on the 5min bar.

greatly appreciate if this is possible.

thanks in advance

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
rainbow101:
hi,

i understand your point and i dont mean the rest of the four other bars are less significant. i dont know anything about coding, but wonder if it is possible to code that as long as 1 of the five 1min bars (that make up one 5min bar) shown rsi80/90... this info can be capture on the 5min bar.

greatly appreciate if this is possible.

thanks in advance

Delete (or comment out) line 116 of that indicator that was the reason for that question, the line goes like this

TimeFrame = MathMax(TimeFrame,_Period);

and it will work as you asked

But, as I told, it is not going to show all the values, and thus, it is not going to work as it should

regards

amiralias
amiralias  

hi dear friends specially mladen and mr tools

would you please make an indicator that get alarm (arrow and pop up ) when all below conditions is met together:

1- rsi(3) >70

2- cci(13) > 100

3- William %r(10) > -20

4- pdi(3)>40 (mean +di line of mt4 built in adx indicator)

* adjustable period for each item and adjustable time frame for alarm

thanks a lot in advance

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
amiralias:
hi dear friends specially mladen and mr tools

would you please make an indicator that get alarm (arrow and pop up ) when all below conditions is met together:

1- rsi(3) >70

2- cci(13) > 100

3- William %r(10) > -20

4- pdi(3)>40 (mean +di line of mt4 built in adx indicator)

* adjustable period for each item and adjustable time frame for alarm

thanks a lot in advance

amiralias

Neither +DI nor -DI are used in comparison with any levels but exclusively in comparison to each other. Here is a good explanation how ADX indicator is used : ADX: The Trend Strength Indicator

inver61
inver61  

Hello, I would like to draw the indicator arrows on the price chart, each time the histogram changes and draw a red or green bar. thank you.

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
inver61:
Hello, I would like to draw the indicator arrows on the price chart, each time the histogram changes and draw a red or green bar. thank you.

Inver61, had to modify the indicator a bit to make this version with alerts and arrows.

inver61
inver61  
mrtools:
Inver61, had to modify the indicator a bit to make this version with alerts and arrows.

OK, perfect, great job, thank you very much.

sarman
sarman  

hello mr tools, can u help me with this indicator. the indicator cant send e mail alerts

Files:
amiralias
amiralias  
mladen:
amiralias Neither +DI nor -DI are used in comparison with any levels but exclusively in comparison to each other. Here is a good explanation how ADX indicator is used : ADX: The Trend Strength Indicator

hi mladen

i know that , but i am trying to use +di movements

anyway if its difficult to use +di

so please replace it with adx(3)>40 and other conditions .

if periods and values of each item can be adjustable it would be much better .

thanks in advance for time and efforts .

andreas73
andreas73  

hi mladen and mrtools, can you make me a mesa adaptive moving average with alerts and arrows?

Thank you for every attempt.

Just in this second I found the MAMA_NK alerts but it looks different than my MAMA_NK

Files:
unbenannt.jpg 25 kb
unbenannt1.png 101 kb