EA working on tester but not working on live

Hi all,

I am new to EA programming.

I have bought an EA. In tester, it is very profitable, but when comes to live trading, it did not open any single trade for 3 weeks.

I have done lots of optimization on settings value of the ea, change to ecn broker, 5 digits broker..etc.. but still nothing works

Appreciate if you all can help on this. 

tjsun80:

Hi all,

I have bought an EA. 

Attachment deleted. 

DO NOT POST DECOMPILED (stolen) CODE ! !

I suggest you ask for your money back. 

but the owner success EA manager refuse to return back the money.

Do you know is Craig true? It is known that he is the actual owner of the EA. 

tjsun80:

but the owner success EA manager refuse to return back the money.

Do you know is Craig true? It is known that he is the actual owner of the EA. 

I don't know who Craig is . . .  but you have decompiled code,  if you bought it from the owner you would have received the compiled code as a ex4 file or the source code as an mq4 file . . . . not a decompiled mq4 file.  Did you buy the compiled code and find the decompiled code on the Internet ?  how did you come by the Decompiled code ?

is the source code same as decompiled code?

i bought from the vendor as ex4 file, and found out that tester results was good, but when comes to live, it will not open anything.

so i went to request those expert to decompile it and manage to get mq4 code, and post it on this forum.

tjsun80:

is the source code same as decompiled code?

i bought from the vendor as ex4 file, and found out that tester results was good, but when comes to live, it will not open anything.

so i went to request those expert to decompile it and manage to get mq4 code, and post it on this forum.

So you purchased the compiled code and have stolen the source code by decompiling/getting it decompiled.  You have no legal right to the source code,  that belongs to the author and he/she has not sold you a license to it . . .

Try the EA with a NON ECN type Broker . . .  and next time you want to buy an EA do some research first.

I'm agree with Raptor:

RaptorUK:

I suggest you ask for your money back. 

in my own view Tester doesn't work correctly: my EA ran under Tester but not in Demo or Live. With some modifications of the code (Thx WHroeder, Raptor,...) it worked in demo.

Kane59:

I'm agree with Raptor:

in my own view Tester doesn't work correctly: my EA ran under Tester but not in Demo or Live. With some modifications of the code (Thx WHroeder, Raptor,...) it worked in demo.
The tester does work correctly within it's own limitations . . .  for example it does not simulate an ECN Broker.

kane5,

what modifications you have made? Can it be trade on live account?

because is a profitable ea and if it can be traded live, it is very good 

tjsun80:

Hi all,

I have bought an EA. In tester, it is very profitable, but when comes to live trading, it did not open any single trade for 3 weeks.

I have done lots of optimization on settings value of the ea, change to ecn broker, 5 digits broker..etc.. but still nothing works

Appreciate if you all can help on this. 

Your job request is deleted and you will be banned if you post anything in mql4.com or mql5.com with de-compiled codes.

Hi,

i create this

Print("OK");

after i placed it under every lines i suspected not working and i found. Try to find on demo.

Reason: