Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1165

Sklj
Sklj  
mladen:
skljsklj1

No idea if that is the "best version" - as far as I am concerned there is no "best version" of any indicator there is

What I do know is that the version that you posted is a repainting version (from the first day it was created) and that adding alerts to repainting indicators is of no use at all.

There are at least 10-20 versions of ma cross indicators. Feel free to use any of the versions you wish (here is for example a version that draws the ma lines too : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download MA crosses arrows_lines_mtf+alerts.mq4 ) but I do not recommend to use a repainting indicator with any kind of alerts to anybody

happy trading

Ok, thank you. But, how to know which is MA when I atach inidcator to chart (ema, sma...)?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
skljsklj1:
Ok, thank you. But, how to know which is MA when I atach inidcator to chart (ema, sma...)?

Use ma method parameters

Ma methods :

0 - sma

1 - ema

2 - smma

3 - lwma

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Upgraded volty channel stop (easier to use, solves some issues with weekly time frame and somewhat optimized) : volty_channel_stop_2.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Volatility quality Stridsman (version 2) with usual set of alerts added : volatility_quality_nrp_-_stridsman_2_amp_alerts.mq4

airquest
airquest  
mladen:
Volatility quality Stridsman (version 2) with usual set of alerts added : volatility_quality_nrp_-_stridsman_2_amp_alerts.mq4

Mladen, what color do you use as a background, please :-) ? Thank you.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
airquest:
Mladen, what color do you use as a background, please :-) ? Thank you.

airquest

If you mean the background of the chart, these are my settings :

Files:
colors.gif 24 kb
samuelkanu
samuelkanu  

Hello mrtools and mladen, compliments of the day. Please i want this idea to be coded into one indicator with arrow alert when all this conditions are met. Firstly Adx indicator must cross which is the main filter and also the macd above or below 0 and lastly or otherwise the two mas to cross all in the same direction. Also anytime the emas cross and all other conditions are met should have an arrow alert. Please find attached a picture to illustrate what i mean. Also let me be able to remove the macd as an additional condition to be met before the alert. Thanks in advance

Files:
gbpusdm5.png 18 kb
Flowe
Flowe  
mladen:
Usually the XO indicators are based on close price. This one allows you to chose : xo_clean_mtf__alerts__lines_2.01.mq4

In the example : when it uses default close (upper), and when it uses typical price (lower). Difference is big

PS: neither is repainting

Hello mladen,

is it possible to code an ea with the XO clean indicator?

Flowe
Flowe  
mrtools:
Dulue, this version should be a stand alone version meaning it should replace your having to use 2 instances of it on a chart. If you set alertsOnCurrent to false, you will get alerts on a the closed bar.

Hello mrtools,

could you code this indi multi time frame?

Sklj
Sklj  

Hi Mladen and mrtools, do you can insert alert in this indicator?

Files: