Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1165

mladen:
Volatility quality Stridsman (version 2) with usual set of alerts added : volatility_quality_nrp_-_stridsman_2_amp_alerts.mq4

Mladen, what color do you use as a background, please :-) ? Thank you.

airquest:
Mladen, what color do you use as a background, please :-) ? Thank you.

airquest

If you mean the background of the chart, these are my settings :

Files:
colors.gif  24 kb

Hello mrtools and mladen, compliments of the day. Please i want this idea to be coded into one indicator with arrow alert when all this conditions are met. Firstly Adx indicator must cross which is the main filter and also the macd above or below 0 and lastly or otherwise the two mas to cross all in the same direction. Also anytime the emas cross and all other conditions are met should have an arrow alert. Please find attached a picture to illustrate what i mean. Also let me be able to remove the macd as an additional condition to be met before the alert. Thanks in advance

Files:
gbpusdm5.png  18 kb

mladen:
Usually the XO indicators are based on close price. This one allows you to chose : xo_clean_mtf__alerts__lines_2.01.mq4

In the example : when it uses default close (upper), and when it uses typical price (lower). Difference is big

PS: neither is repainting

Hello mladen,

is it possible to code an ea with the XO clean indicator?

mrtools:
Dulue, this version should be a stand alone version meaning it should replace your having to use 2 instances of it on a chart. If you set alertsOnCurrent to false, you will get alerts on a the closed bar.

Hello mrtools,

could you code this indi multi time frame?

Hi Mladen and mrtools, do you can insert alert in this indicator?

Files:

skljsklj1:
Hi Mladen and mrtools, do you can insert alert in this indicator?

skljsklj1

Can not change ex4 versions

mladen:
skljsklj1 Can not change ex4 versions

Hey guys,

i have a question. I am trying to find a EMA crossover alert that will notify me in the middle of the candle when the cross happens, not when the candle closes. Any Ideas on that on??

Thanks

FAW:
Hello mladen, is it possible to code an ea with the XO clean indicator?

FAW, have you checked these versions here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183004

FAW:
Hello mrtools, could you code this indi multi time frame?

FAW, added mtf.

Reason: