MT5 -auto update -turn off

Anyone know how to turn off “auto-updates “ on MT5 platform? 

Please advise….

• If your MT5 is connected to your trading account with some broker all the time so you can receive the updates only if your broker decided it for you.
  • If your MT5 is connected to MetaQuotes-Demo account so it means that your MT5 will be updated to any beta build because you are beta tester and want to beta test some preliminary builds of MT5 (I means: MetaQuotes-Demo account is not used for trading).

So, reply on your broker, and do not connect your MT5 to MetaQuotes-Demo server.

I see and understand now why updates keep coming on demo servers and didn’t have issue when connected to broker account-thanks 

If connected to “demo-server” BoT is running does it stop BiT from operating? In demo account since the update message is active “restart required “ I am not sure….

av3043 #:
If connected to “demo-server” BoT is running does it stop BiT from operating? In demo account since the update message is active “restart required “ I am not sure….
If your broker asked you to update so do it.
And if you do not want to test beta builds of MT5 so -  do not connect your Metatrader to MetaQuotes-Demo server.
Reason: