Please fix this indicator or EA - page 182

Hi coders, super_trendsign.MQ5 indicator is very good for my trading style but I think it has some problem or bug.

If you look at the 2 attached images sometimes it has some additional signals that with refresh go away.

I wish you can fix this problem and if it's OK may I ask you to add the usual alert too?

Thanks in advance for your help. 

Files:

lapigna:

Hi coders, super_trendsign.MQ5 indicator is very good for my trading style but I think it has some problem or bug.

If you look at the 2 attached images sometimes it has some additional signals that with refresh go away.

I wish you can fix this problem and if it's OK may I ask you to add the usual alert too?

Thanks in advance for your help. 

That indicator should be rewritten (that is a repainting indicator 101)

For correct versions (with much more options) check these threads :

Hello, may be you can do to change the color of the arrows.
and the arrows disappear when the full screen chart. Please fix
Files:

Intrest1:
Hello, may be you can do to change the color of the arrows.
and the arrows disappear when the full screen chart. Please fix

Try it out now

Files:

mladen:

Try it out now

O. K. Thank You. Is it possible to make the signals did not disappear when I shrink the scale of the chart?

Hello Mladen or Mrtools,

Could you review the code of this indicator please? It is an indicator of engulfing candles, but not if it is correct. I would like to find a good indicator showing me this engulfing pattern in real time. Thanks for any help.

Regards

Files:
engulf.mq4  5 kb
engulf.png  35 kb

gusdlc:

Hello Mladen or Mrtools,

Could you review the code of this indicator please? It is an indicator of engulfing candles, but not if it is correct. I would like to find a good indicator showing me this engulfing pattern in real time. Thanks for any help.

Regards

If you mean engulfing pattern on a current bar, it can not be done (like almost all patterns, when future bars are needed too for a pattern, the pattern can not be found on a current bar - it lacks the future data)

Dear Mladen,

Could you please be so kind and help me with a cosmetic issue in the attached Chaos Visual averages indicator.
Every time I adjust the lines to dotted lines or changing the thickness, when the timeframes are changed, it jumps back to default settings.
Attached is also a picture clarifying which line I meant.

I would do it myself, but since this is an exe file I need your help. I hope it is not much to ask for and you can help out.

Thank you for all the great help here.

kindly

leppozdrav:
Dear Mladen,

Could you please be so kind and help me with a cosmetic issue in the attached Chaos Visual averages indicator.
Every time I adjust the lines to dotted lines or changing the thickness, when the timeframes are changed, it jumps back to default settings.
Attached is also a picture clarifying which line I meant.

I would do it myself, but since this is an exe file I need your help. I hope it is not much to ask for and you can help out.

Thank you for all the great help here.

kindly
In the parameters you have a last parameter that adjusts the lines width. You have to use that parameter, not the ones that you are trying to use

mladen:
In the parameters you have a last parameter that adjusts the lines width. You have to use that parameter, not the ones that you are trying to use
Thank you very much....all good now. My bad :)
Reason: