Indicators with alerts/signal - page 351

thefx84
thefx84  

Hi Mladen

I am a newbie in forex. I really hope you don't mind sharing what indicators are you using now for scalping?

Maybe newbies like me and the others can learn & benefit from it.

Thanks

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

I am afraid you are asking a wrong one for scalping indicators ...

I have been a day trader for a long time (actually as I remember only in my very beginning was messing some with scalping but gave it up quickly). So, someone else that is actually scalping might share ideas with you.

As of the rest, you will find quite a few indicators I posted, so maybe some will even suite for your needs

thefx84:
I am a newbie in forex. I really hope you don't mind sharing what indicators are you using now for scalping?

Maybe newbies like me and the others can learn & benefit from it.

Thanks
pavaka
pavaka  

...no matter how we trade...we're still scalpers...the only difference is the size of the meat that we cut:)

Files:
a.gif 3 kb
a_1.gif 4 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Or the size of the hear that is left after all is done :):) ...

Pava:
...no matter how we trade...we're still scalpers...the only difference is the size of the meat that we cut:)
pavaka
pavaka  

mladen:
Or the size of the hear that is left after all is done :):) ...

"hear"?..."hair"?...I got none left:)))

Files:
a_2.gif 4 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

hair :):)

I have some left (hence the day trader) but sometimes I sincerely doubt that it is still on my head just because the owner of it (of the head) is not so bright ...

Pava:
"hear"?..."hair"?...I got none left:)))
pavaka
pavaka  

"stupid hair left smart head":)...that's how I think about it:)

...lost another hair follicle..."67.67"...67 was the # of apartment I grew up @...Matrix...

Files:
a_3.gif 2 kb
secretcode
secretcode  
mladen:
Right click at the chart empty area (or press F8) and choose properties->common and make sure that "Chart on foreground" is checked. That way the indicator will be moved to background

Thank You Mladen

secretcode
secretcode  
mladen:
I am afraid you are asking a wrong one for scalping indicators ...

I have been a day trader for a long time (actually as I remember only in my very beginning was messing some with scalping but gave it up quickly). So, someone else that is actually scalping might share ideas with you.

As of the rest, you will find quite a few indicators I posted, so maybe some will even suite for your needs

... then which indicators are the best for day trader ?

pavaka
pavaka  

hair...hear...here is something to think about...can one create an illusion within him/herself to be "able" to move Market up or down willfully (& for how long)?...