Elite indicators :) - page 570

There is already such an indicator in "SR_Barry_Eli_MTF-amended" but I need Mladen's permission to upload it here for you.

Otherwise send me a PM and I will send it directly to you.

Regards,

ValeoFX:
There is already such an indicator in "SR_Barry_Eli_MTF-amended" but I need Mladen's permission to upload it here for you.

Otherwise send me a PM and I will send it directly to you.

Regards,

ValeoFX

As far as I am concerned feel free to upload it

Thanks Mladen.

The indicator as requested by Ray

Ray, here is the version I was referring to.

this is for ray or for me...? if that's for me, thanks.

anyway, this gives a lot of clutter on the chart, and draws a bunch of other levels that are not so relevant. i will post some chart examples later in the day to show how i draw my levels. it would be great if anyone would find this idea interesting enough for putting some effort into an indicator.

ValeoFX:
Ray, here is the version I was referring to.

Sorry Scrat, it was for you, but if you read through the indicator, you can take out any TF as you wish. This is a complete indicator, believe me. I have been using it for years.

If you wish to use it on say H1 and do not need anything below that, you just simply adjust it. I don't understand your immediate reaction if you have not studied it properly.

Attached is an M-5 TF with just H1 and H4 and D1- levels for your information.

What more do you need? You can step it down to M-1.

Regards,

Files:
scrat.png  51 kb

it's been a long time since i studied this indicator, along with others that draw s/r levels on multiple timeframes. thanks for posting it here, but i already have it.

i admit it's the best or second best at what it's supposed to do. but my idea was different because i am not trying to identify s/r levels the same way; it would be a combination of, partly HH/LL of higher timeframes, partly HH/LL of intraday swings. no fractals involved, no clutter, and less levels but of more relevance.

as i said, if this idea is appealing enough, someone will develop the indicator. if not, that's fine, i'll just continue doing it manually.

again, thanks for posting the indicator!

ValeoFX:
Sorry Scrat, it was for you, but if you read through the indicator, you can take out any TF as you wish. This is a complete indicator, believe me. I have been using it for years.

If you wish to use it on say H1 and do not need anything below that, you just simply adjust it. I don't understand your immediate reaction if you have not studied it properly.

Attached is an M-5 TF with just H1 and H4 and D1- levels for your information.

What more do you need? You can step it down to M-1.

Regards,

does anyone know of an indicator that adjusts MA periods during a trend? i ran a search and found VIDYA and kaufmann's AMA, it's not exactly what i want and i was wondering if you know of any others.

Scrat:
does anyone know of an indicator that adjusts MA periods during a trend? i ran a search and found VIDYA and kaufmann's AMA, it's not exactly what i want and i was wondering if you know of any others.

Juruk MA is an adaptive average too. One more average from the advanced elite section is adaptive too. Also there are quite a few new ones in the adaptive look back thread too (using adaptive look back and phase accumulation for adapting to the market)

Hi Mladen,

For some reason the MTF function on the mql4 histo version of this indicator doesn't work for me either. I was wondering if you could have a look at it? The other mql4 versions of this indicator work fine.

This version attaches ok until I try to change the timeframe.

Many thanks again,

Graham.

Reason: