(Req) 2 ma crossover histogram indicator - page 4

Mladen,i have one more wish if you can help me.Is it possible to do an alert,which will sound only when two of the opposite colors in histogram are formed (two candlesticks are closed)?

bbros:
Mladen,i have one more wish if you can help me.Is it possible to do an alert,which will sound only when two of the opposite colors in histogram are formed (two candlesticks are closed)?

bbros

If you set the alertsOnClosed to false it will do that

But, as I told already, it is almost impossible to get an alert using recalculating indicators on a specific candle - it is simple not the "nature" of the recalculating indicators to be predictable on a desired candle

mrtools:
Anton this is the ma cross histo with multi timeframe and alerts.

Hello mrtools, i was happy to find this indicator, but unfortunately i cannot apply it on my chart. What could be the reason for that? Does this indicator work with the new build mt4? Thank you and best regards, Filippos

filippos:
Hello mrtools, i was happy to find this indicator, but unfortunately i cannot apply it on my chart. What could be the reason for that? Does this indicator work with the new build mt4? Thank you and best regards, Filippos

Filippos

Use this one : ma_cross_histo_mtfalerts_nmc.mq4

Hello Mladen, thank you very much, this works fine now.

Best regards, Filippos

Hello Mr Tools

I like the simplicity of this histo bar indicator. Is it possible to add two closes above 20 ema for an up trend and two closes below 20 ema for down trend? With the ability to input ema of choice on a mtf level. Also to view up down trend results in data window.

Regards Josurf

josurf:
Hello Mr Tools

I like the simplicity of this histo bar indicator. Is it possible to add two closes above 20 ema for an up trend and two closes below 20 ema for down trend? With the ability to input ema of choice on a mtf level. Also to view up down trend results in data window.

Regards Josurf

Hello Josurf, made this one.

mrtools:
Hello Josurf, made this one.

Champion Mr Tools excellent

Hi, do you know where i can find a 2 ma cross MTF indicator as histogram (like the picture) with alert, please?

I have this one called rausch mtf but i have only the ex4 format and it has not alert.

thanks

Files:

mladen:
Re: (Req) 2 ma crossover histogram indicator Concerning this indicator ma_cross_histo_mtfalerts_nmc.mq4

Is it possible to add a vertical line on the chart (size adjustable) when MA crosses....

Also I noticed that under a 5MIN Timeframe chart If I change the timeframe to M1 it doesn't display correctly? Could you fix that MLaden?

Thanks in advance, Forexblasters.

Files:
Reason: