Requests & Ideas - page 618

Akvisto:
Amazing thank you very much... and greetings from my wife Nicoleeeee, she is in hospital, she had a car accident.......but is on way to get back... she had damned luck.
Akvisto, glad to here she's okay, wish her a speedy recovery.

skumar:

Thanks Tiwana Saab. Can you please guide to me find the latest one?

Thank you,

Sandeep 

That is here too.

Files:

mrtools:
Akvisto, glad to here she's okay, wish her a speedy recovery.
Thank you @mrtools, she was smiling today :-)... we have been really lucky... she can go home next week already... with a broken arm and some small hurtings... but nothing will remain... stupid drunken people at traffic... a man was not seeing the red light and crushing in her...

mntiwana:
Few nice words of greetings at her coming back home with good health from us users too.
Thank you dear mntiwana, i told her already and she smiled :-)...

Hello my friends, there are here any good MQL4 programmer who can develop an EA based on an indicator? Unless it is not too expensive, I intend to pay for the service. The indicator is based on ZigZag and Fibonacci zones projections. I just wish the EA open position at a certain level of Fibonacci and close at a certain level of Fibonacci. Therefore, this strategy is all based on the Fibonacci zones. The stoploss should be calculated in pips from level 0%. The Stop Loss is the only "input value" that will use pips as parameter and not the Fibonacci zones. As this indicator is a reversal indicator, there is no need for changing the parameters for BUY and SELL conditions, cause every entry (either for buy or sell) must be at a certain level of Fibonacci. There are other conditions for the EA (filters, grid and martingale). If you are interested and have all the skills to develop this EA from scratch, please contact me.

I was reading in an e-book about about an interesting use of Stochastic.  It described how to set up the Stochastic indicator and apply two moving average indicators (to previous indicator).  I set it up using the 50,1,1 and EMA9 and SMA 7 and find it to be quite good.

I wonder if it is possible to incorporate the MA's into the Stochastic indicator instead of separately adding them?  I have tried, tried, failed and failed and ask if mladen, mrtools or other kind person would add two MA's to the attached Stochastic indicator.  If it isn't too much trouble, could I also ask for arrows/alerts when Stoch > MA1 and MA1> MA2 (and Stoch < MA1 and MA1< MA2)? I realise the K period could be used as a SMA but seek to experiment and find settings which may be based on EMA, SMMA or LWMA

Files:

Mr. mladen,

Mr. mrtools

please  add at this indicator, alerts and arrows
to be like this.
Thank you very much

Kind regards

Files:
GBPUSDH4.png  49 kb

Newton51-2:

I was reading in an e-book about about an interesting use of Stochastic.  It described how to set up the Stochastic indicator and apply two moving average indicators (to previous indicator).  I set it up using the 50,1,1 and EMA9 and SMA 7 and find it to be quite good.

I wonder if it is possible to incorporate the MA's into the Stochastic indicator instead of separately adding them?  I have tried, tried, failed and failed and ask if mladen, mrtools or other kind person would add two MA's to the attached Stochastic indicator.  If it isn't too much trouble, could I also ask for arrows/alerts when Stoch > MA1 and MA1> MA2 (and Stoch < MA1 and MA1< MA2)? I realise the K period could be used as a SMA but seek to experiment and find settings which may be based on EMA, SMMA or LWMA

Newton51-2

It will be made a bit later

I have requested this before but got no feedback. I am requesting again...

Many people found TDI (RSI) angle display (sharpness) indicator is useful. I like it but TDI is somewhat lagging compared to Stochastic. Can anyone make a Stochastic version of this dashboard? I only need rough angle of MTF Stochastic. The idea is when we have aligned sharp angle of TDI or Stochastic, we have strong momentum. Sharper the better.

TDI angleator

GU

I made an intensive Google search but haven't found any Stochastic angle indicator or dashboard. It's strange there's no one has implemented this idea so far... I attached MQ4 source of old version of TDI angle indicator for a sample.    

Source: http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=518993

Thanks 

Files:

mladen:

Newton51-2

It will be made a bit later

Many thanks for replying mladen.  I usually don't have any difficulty adding MA's but for some reason this one has defeated me on all attempts.  So I hope to also learn a new thing.
Reason: