Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1140

ayan2030
ayan2030  

mladen/mrtools please can you take a look at this post? https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page760

pavaka
pavaka  

"mladen/mrtools"...may be simply "M&M"?...saves time...

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
clon_tron:
Dear mladen! Can you please add a pop up alert?

Version with alerts added : hprp_mod626_amp_alerts.mq4

henry
henry  

Hello my great fellow traders, please can anybody help me to make this indicator work well with pop up alert and also make it to be able to load itself wiithout it being refreshed . It is good for my trading,but i have to refresh it always any time iopen my chart, and the signal notification does not come on screen. Thanks in advance.

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
henrykfx:
Hello my great fellow traders, please can anybody help me to make this indicator work well with pop up alert and also make it to be able to load itself wiithout it being refreshed . It is good for my trading,but i have to refresh it always any time iopen my chart, and the signal notification does not come on screen. Thanks in advance.

Hello Henrykfx, that indicator repaints badly think it would be best to not use it.

MicroLite
MicroLite  

Mr Tools, what is that green-orange indicator in your main chart in https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general ?

henry
henry  
mrtools:
Hello Henrykfx, that indicator repaints badly think it would be best to not use it.

Thanks for your quick response. Can you help to make it n0n-repainting?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
henrykfx:
Thanks for your quick response. Can you help to make it n0n-repainting?

henrykfx

Almost all shi indicators repaint

They can not be made non-repainting without changing the results completely

henry
henry  
mrtools:

Mrtools,please i forgot to tell you that among all the indicators i use for options, this gives signal at the close of current bar for the next entry,that is why i value it much.please help me to make it non-repainting and as well put popup signal alert. ,Thanks for your anticipated efforts,

henry
henry  
mladen:
henrykfx

Almost all shi indicators repaint

They can not be made non-repainting without changing the results completely

Thanks for your experienced advice. do you know any indicator that functions similar to SHI that i can use that could alert at the close of current bar for BUY/SELL signals? Thanks for your time.