Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1140

henrykfx:
Hello my great fellow traders, please can anybody help me to make this indicator work well with pop up alert and also make it to be able to load itself wiithout it being refreshed . It is good for my trading,but i have to refresh it always any time iopen my chart, and the signal notification does not come on screen. Thanks in advance.

Hello Henrykfx, that indicator repaints badly think it would be best to not use it.

Mr Tools, what is that green-orange indicator in your main chart in https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general ?

mrtools:
Hello Henrykfx, that indicator repaints badly think it would be best to not use it.

Thanks for your quick response. Can you help to make it n0n-repainting?

henrykfx:
Thanks for your quick response. Can you help to make it n0n-repainting?

henrykfx

Almost all shi indicators repaint

They can not be made non-repainting without changing the results completely

mrtools:

Mrtools,please i forgot to tell you that among all the indicators i use for options, this gives signal at the close of current bar for the next entry,that is why i value it much.please help me to make it non-repainting and as well put popup signal alert. ,Thanks for your anticipated efforts,

mladen:
henrykfx

Almost all shi indicators repaint

They can not be made non-repainting without changing the results completely

Thanks for your experienced advice. do you know any indicator that functions similar to SHI that i can use that could alert at the close of current bar for BUY/SELL signals? Thanks for your time.

henrykfx:
Thanks for your experienced advice. do you know any indicator that functions similar to SHI that i can use that could alert at the close of current bar for BUY/SELL signals? Thanks for your time.

If you are looking for something that will give similar results to shi signals and will not repaint, there is no such. All indicators that would work on a same principle as shi but without the repainting part will give very different results

mladen:
If you are looking for something that will give similar results to shi signals and will not repaint, there is no such. All indicators that would work on a same principle as shi but without the repainting part will give very different results

I understand your point. if the new one gives a different result but profitable, i wont mind at all,hence our reason for trading is for positive result.My NEED is an indicator that can give 70 to 80% positive result and signal at the bottom or top of the current closing bar, to indicate a new trend either up or down with dots or arrows. I hope you now understand what i need.If you can help i will very much appreciate. Bless you and thanks for your help.

Hi mrtools/mladenı need your help....ı have got a indicator...but its repainting....can you make non repainting?? please help me...
Files:

ukpjd:
Hi mrtools/mladenı need your help....ı have got a indicator...but its repainting....can you make non repainting?? please help me...

ukpjd

Check the first couple of posts of this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241

Reason: