i hope someone as it

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
dasssi:
i remember there was an indicator candlestick_alerts

i cant find it?

i hope someone as it

dasssi

Maybe it is the one from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180514/page109

wolf1210
wolf1210  
mrtools:
Johnjacob, added the alerts.

Hi Mrtools

graet indicator, thanks.

I have stumbled upon a very high win-loss strategy which uses just 2 indies; the ADX and PPO (price percent oscillator). I could not find the PPO for the Meta 4, could you halp please?

Thanks Wolfsch

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
wolfsch:
Hi Mrtools

graet indicator, thanks.

I have stumbled upon a very high win-loss strategy which uses just 2 indies; the ADX and PPO (price percent oscillator). I could not find the PPO for the Meta 4, could you halp please?

Thanks Wolfsch

Wolfsch

Is this the PPO that you are looking for : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177436 ?

vozduh92go
vozduh92go  

Dear Mladen and Mr.Tools,please, i want to ask arrows to this indicator ,if number of buffers allows to make it.I need the arrow when the signal line crosses zero level, and also in the arrow when two signal lines cross each other. And also opportunity to change the size of these arrows.

Sampson Shiloba
Sampson Shiloba  

Hello MrTools/Mladen,

Please could you add alert to this indicator when bar changes from red to green and green to red (Value 1 crosses over Value 4 and vice versa).

Thank you.

macd_t3.mq4

Files:
macd_t3.mq4 6 kb
William Snyder
William Snyder  
Air92:
Dear Mladen and Mr.Tools,please, i want to ask arrows to this indicator ,if number of buffers allows to make it.I need the arrow when the signal line crosses zero level, and also in the arrow when two signal lines cross each other. And also opportunity to change the size of these arrows.

Hi Air92, added the arrows, the picture is for the arrows on the 2 signal line crosses.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
shilox:
Hello MrTools/Mladen,

Please could you add alert to this indicator when bar changes from red to green and green to red (Value 1 crosses over Value 4 and vice versa).

Thank you.

macd_t3.mq4

Hello Shilox,

Added the alerts.

Files:
pinkkrebs
pinkkrebs  

divergence indicator alert

MrTools/Mladen hi

would you please add an alert to this divergence indicator ?

muchas gracias

i-powerrvi-div.ex4

Files:
Sampson Shiloba
Sampson Shiloba  
mrtools:
Hello Shilox, Added the alerts.

Thanks a bunch MrTools.