Indicators with alerts/signal - page 686

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
zhoujiafeng:
hlc_volumes.mq4 Asked the teacher to put this indicator into MT5 indicators. Thank you!

zhoujiafeng

This would be a metatader 5 version of that indicator

Files:
zhoujiafeng
zhoujiafeng  

Thank you! Thank you very much! This is what I want.

RIKI OLIVIER SR
RIKI OLIVIER SR  

Please add alert

Happy Holidays to all.

Is it possible to add an alert to the attached indi when the price breaches the upper and lower channels? I do know that it repaints but it will be suitable for what I am doing. I am unable to find an indicator similar to it which draws a trend channel with alerts. If anyone has anything similar please share. Thank you.

rikiolivier

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
rikiolivier:
Happy Holidays to all.

Is it possible to add an alert to the attached indi when the price breaches the upper and lower channels? I do know that it repaints but it will be suitable for what I am doing. I am unable to find an indicator similar to it which draws a trend channel with alerts. If anyone has anything similar please share. Thank you.

rikiolivier

Hi Rikioliver,

Happy New Year, added the alerts, with this version you will have a choice between high/low crossing upper band/lower band or close price crossing upper band/lower band.

secretcode
secretcode  

Dear Coders

Is it possible to add 'arrow when both line cross each other' with 'ma and price option separately for both periods' in attached indicator ?

Thanks in advance

secretcode

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
secretcode:
Dear Coders

Is it possible to add 'arrow when both line cross each other' with 'ma and price option separately for both periods' in attached indicator ?

Thanks in advance

secretcode

Secretcode, was able to add the Ma1 and Ma2 Types, but for the price, since ma2 is actually a MaArray of ma1 wasn't able to add a separate MaPrice for that and doubt it would have worked and don't think having a separate maType for the ma's will make much difference but it's there to try anyway.Oh yeah added the arrows.

Files:
RIKI OLIVIER SR
RIKI OLIVIER SR  
mrtools:
Hi Rikioliver, Happy New Year, added the alerts, with this version you will have a choice between high/low crossing upper band/lower band or close price crossing upper band/lower band.

mrtools,

Awesome! Thank you so much. Right on the money.

Cheers

rikiolivier

secretcode
secretcode  
mrtools:
Secretcode, was able to add the Ma1 and Ma2 Types, but for the price, since ma2 is actually a MaArray of ma1 wasn't able to add a separate MaPrice for that and doubt it would have worked and don't think having a separate maType for the ma's will make much difference but it's there to try anyway.Oh yeah added the arrows.

That's nice! Thank you very much Mrtools for your work

Best Regards,

secretcode

Andrew Ho
Andrew Ho  

Any one can help put in some alerts when crossing zero and when there are divergences?

Thank you.

Files:
vzo.mq4 4 kb
neventodorov
neventodorov  

macd_colorhist_alert.mq4macd_colorhist_alert.ex4 Hi can sombody help me and add push notification to this very useful MACD