Indicators with alerts/signal - page 663

mrtools:
Protrade, found my error , please try downloading it from the same post, should be fixed now.

Yeah that's it. Thanks very much.

Hi all the code gurus,

will you please make changes to this indi so that it will give an alert when price will break out of it and a bar closes outside. please help me with this indi. link to the indi is here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page446

harjeet:
Hi all the code gurus,

will you please make changes to this indi so that it will give an alert when price will break out of it and a bar closes outside. please help me with this indi. link to the indi is here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page446

Hi Harjeet,

Think this version will do what your looking for.

Files:

Thanx a lot Mrtools for this indi. You have done a great favour to me. Now i don't have to sit in front of computer to look for setups. thanx again

dd.mq4

mrtools:
Hello Lover, Could you please post your version of Doda Donchian, version I have it's not really a Donchian as I know it, and it's only showing the middle line. Also do you want to do away with the current alerts?

Thanks for the response mrtools u r right it shows just one dotted line but if u go in its color settings u will see that other lines are black by default, well i am only interested in that one dotted middle like if the candle closed above it it should give an alert n if candle closed below it , it should give an alert,. i have attached my version of the indicator which is giving alert when the candle touches the upper or lower lines of this doda donchian channel. i hope u can disable that alert feature which is already in this version of indicator i am uploading and only make it to where it will give alert when the candle closes above or below the dotted middle line.... thank you very much

Files:
dd.mq4  5 kb

lover:
dd.mq4 Thanks for the response mrtools u r right it shows just one dotted line but if u go in its color settings u will see that other lines are black by default, well i am only interested in that one dotted middle like if the candle closed above it it should give an alert n if candle closed below it , it should give an alert,. i have attached my version of the indicator which is giving alert when the candle touches the upper or lower lines of this doda donchian channel. i hope u can disable that alert feature which is already in this version of indicator i am uploading and only make it to where it will give alert when the candle closes above or below the dotted middle line.... thank you very much

Lover, since you are only interested in the mid line hopefully its ok I simplified the indicator somewhat to just use the midline in its drawing, and added the alerts on the mid line cross.

Files:
dd_alerts.mq4  4 kb

Hi to everyone! Ive been using this indicator with a lot of success.

I was wondering if it was possible to make the following indicator paint signal arrows on the actual chart instead of in the histogram window below? Thank you!

Files:
flattr2.mq4  4 kb

mrtools:
Lover, since you are only interested in the mid line hopefully its ok I simplified the indicator somewhat to just use the midline in its drawing, and added the alerts on the mid line cross.

Thanks ya very much mrtools i am gonna check it out in the metatrader now if any probs i will let ya know.

mr tools just like the one u created for me which is much appreciated cuz i checked it works awesomely ofcourse n exactly what i wanted thanks ya again , but i have another favour to ask so just like the one u created on the donchian. is it possible to have an indicator that will draw a moving average n alert if candle closes above or below the moving average and on the touch on the moving average too, hehehehehe if so puhleaseeeeee give its

hi chartista,

any idea how u use this indicator??

Reason: