Indicators with alerts/signal - page 657

marem2000:
I hope. Work of this indicator with a candle closure alert thanks

marem2000

That is a renamed solar wind indicator (repaints). See this thread for more info : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650

Thanks a lot Mrtools,

As you see on my picture your indicator works very well

I presume that okoli ask you an optional histo bar in a separate window

When you will have a time could you make a little option to have the posibility to change the size of the arrows because as you see it may be too small

And I have a little problem, it seems we can't change the arrowup/down code. When you click on it, you can change the colors not the code. can you verify pleaz

Have a nice day and thanks for your wonderful job

Zilliq

mrtools:
Hello Okoli, Added the alerts and arrows, not sure I understand about adding an option of histo bars in sub-window.
Files:

You're Welcome my friend

Zilliq

Hi, can someone of the elders be so kind and add alerts to this one ?

Would be nice! Thanks!

variation_mtf_histo_1.01.mq4

Alexander Elder doesn't do coding on this forum...

(I didn't know he has siblings)

Gfuchs:
Hi, can someone of the elders be so kind and add alerts to this one ?

Would be nice! Thanks!

variation_mtf_histo_1.01.mq4

mrtools:
Hi Gfuchs, Added the alerts.

Thanks a lot mrtools !!!

I like this indicator by mladen and I'm trying to use it for manual trading but I need an alert for it. Would someone please add an email alert each time the channel either skips up or down? Thank you

Edit: Oh, and it would also be nice if the alert would say the current TF and Chart that the alert is for

renko_adaptive_indicator_-_on_chart.mq4

btgtrader:
I like this indicator by mladen and I'm trying to use it for manual trading but I need an alert for it. Would someone please add an email alert each time the channel either skips up or down? Thank you

Edit: Oh, and it would also be nice if the alert would say the current TF and Chart that the alert is for

renko_adaptive_indicator_-_on_chart.mq4

btgtrader

Here you go

Hello

I am wondering if someone can help me. I have found this mt4 stoich indicator that alows to set a specific timeframe irrespective of the current chart timeframe.

I would like to add an email and sound alert when the level moves from below 20 to above and from above 80 to below. It would be even better if the 20 and 80 could be external variables.

Could someone please assist me.

Thanks

Vassenmtf_stochastic_v2.0.ex4mtf_stochastic_v2.0.mq4

mladen:
btgtrader Here you go

Strange thing, mladen -- when I put it on M1 to test (since there's lots of skips), I don't get a single alert but when I switch around to different TF, H4 for example, I get an alert. However, the alert on H4 isn't correct because although the channel is pointing down, that candle still hasn't closed yet so there shouldn't be an alarm yet. Let me know if I'm not clear and I'll explain better.

Reason: