Indicators with alerts/signal - page 446

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Super trend with alerts ...

You can try out the one from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general . That s the same one with audible alerts added.

There is one more (at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general ) but it is not the same as the one you posted (it is using the "newer formula" for super trend from the first post of that thread - so do not be alarmed with differences in values since they calculate differently).

peter052:
Hi All Can anyone tell where to find the below attached indicator with alert feature or anyone who is kind enough to help me add the alert feature into this indicator? Appreciate for all the help needed, thanks.
macerina
macerina  

Can this be converted into histgram and mtf

mladen:
This is absolute strength indicator with alerts added. It is a standalone indicator and it does not need the absolute strength indicator in order to show multi time frame values. Alerts are triggered when the main bulls and bears values cross (so when the main trend changes)

AbsoluteStrength mtf & alerts.mq4

Can this be converted into histogram.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Absolute strength histo version

This would be it :

macerina:
AbsoluteStrength mtf & alerts.mq4 Can this be converted into histogram.

updated version posted here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648

secretcode
secretcode  
mladen:
This would be it :

Thanks Mladen, Nice one

Is it possible to add 2 more color for 'signal cross' in this indicator ?

Like when LightBlue line > Dash line = LightBlue histo

LightBlue line < Dash line = Blue histo

James Gregory
James Gregory  

hello

bobbsson:
Thanks and once again thanks for competent explanations and the done work, I have understood...

i use the same two indicators plus 3 more

Files:
ismael360
ismael360  
greenberret1960:
i use the same two indicators plus 3 more

Thats a big stoploss, but then again your trading the daily chart.

I for one wouldn't mind making 1,200 pips profit on one trade.

Ish

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

That can not be a single position on EURUSD (unless it was a sell at price around 1.4200 (last time in year 2011) or a buy at 1.1800 (last time in year 2010))

James Gregory
James Gregory  

hope this might help some traders

mladen:
That can not be a single position on EURUSD (unless it was a sell at price around 1.4200 (last time in year 2011) or a buy at 1.1800 (last time in year 2010))

i like the take profit end but not the stop loss end a little wide for me i trade 8 pairs right now but going to add 4 more in january i posted here because it might help some traders that are not quite as advanced as the rest of us and it doesnt require alot of knowledge to trade the signals as i adjusted the colors, green going long and red for shorts i use this trading system for 4 hour and daily and its been quite good to me any comments would be greatly appreciated

macerina
macerina  
mladen:
This would be it :

Thank U much for your effort and conversion mladen that looks great ...

macerina
macerina  

Attached Files

Can this be converted into histogram bar and mtf if possible

Thanks in advance