Indicators with alerts/signal - page 446

Hi mrtools, mladen and other coders. Can someone improve this indicator to alert on color change. Also I have seen it recoloring the past so can it be prevented.

Mansi:
Hi mrtools, mladen and other coders. Can someone improve this indicator to alert on color change. Also I have seen it recoloring the past so can it be prevented.

Hello Mansi,

Think you may have forgot to attach the indicator.

mrtools:
Hello Mansi, Think you may have forgot to attach the indicator.

I am sorry MrTools step_ema_lk.mq4

Files:

i want to make alert this indicator anyone can help me plz ! tks

Files:
sharah.ex4  4 kb

cuongcali

ex4 can not be changed

cuongcali:
i want to make alert this indicator anyone can help me plz ! tks

Line trader

mladen:
cuongcali ex4 can not be changed

Hi Gemtlemen

I have this Linetrader EA but no idea how to get it working. The use should be to post a line aon the chart which should open a trade either obove for long or below actual preice for short. Could somebody help me wirh an explanation please?

Thanks

Wolfsch

Files:

ADX Crossing alert

Hi everyone: I have been backtesting the attached ADX indicator. It seems to only go back for a very limited number of bars. the Dialogue box and coding specify 350 as default. I tried amending that to 900 and then 4000 which should be enough... but neither worked at all. Could anyone help me get this to work? Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Thank you,

Billybob

Can someone please have a look at above indicator and remove repainiting error in it.

Hello everyone!

I'm sorry if this matter was already discussed in this topic.

I wonder which good indicators with no-repainting you can advise.

Thanks in advance.

billybob164:
Hi everyone: I have been backtesting the attached ADX indicator. It seems to only go back for a very limited number of bars. the Dialogue box and coding specify 350 as default. I tried amending that to 900 and then 4000 which should be enough... but neither worked at all. Could anyone help me get this to work? Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Thank you,

Billybob

Billybob this indicator calls the previous ADX like this

b4plusdi=iADX(NULL,0,ADXbars,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_PLUSDI,shift-1);

the shift-1 means the indicator is trying to look into the future that isn't there, it should be shift+1 to look at the previous bar.

The version I posted for you a page or 2 back is the same as this one, without limitation of the bars.

Reason: