Hi, Nice to meet u all.

I'm newbie.

Where can get Buy & Sell EA?

Buy EA:

1. buy 5%,

Example:

My account have $500.

Now the trend is bull (UP), then i use (buy 5%) EA ,

it auto settings target profit 10 pips and when reach 10 pips ,it auto close and profit $25.

&

2. Sell 5%,

Example:

My account have $500.

Now the trend is bear (DOWN), then i use (sell 5%) EA ,

it auto settings target profit 10 pips and when reach 10 pips ,it auto close and profit $25.

Thanks.

Hello MLaden and mrTools,

Regarding the Doda EA there are some obstacles I cannot find the right values for. So in that case I found and think a more better one regarding my earlier question for an EMA RSI EA. Because of some results I'm really searching for such working EA.

Enclosed a package of the EMA RSI STOCH EA. Although I'm more interested in only EMA RSI I guess I cannot put the settings of the Stoch to zero for working the EA properly. I tested and have find some faillure. Reverse the system as an option in the inputs won't help. I think the sell and the buy orders need to be changed in the different direction.

Can you take a look at if it is possible to change this issue and/or take out the working of the Stoch?

Enclosed the EA - set up which was delivered by downloading the EA - results of my backtest and faillure report picture.

Here the link I downloaded from: EMA RSI Stoch EA

THX a lot and regards,

Marco

Marco320:
Hello MLaden and mrTools,

Regarding the Doda EA there are some obstacles I cannot find the right values for. So in that case I found and think a more better one regarding my earlier question for an EMA RSI EA. Because of some results I'm really searching for such working EA.

Enclosed a package of the EMA RSI STOCH EA. Although I'm more interested in only EMA RSI I guess I cannot put the settings of the Stoch to zero for working the EA properly. I tested and have find some faillure. Reverse the system as an option in the inputs won't help. I think the sell and the buy orders need to be changed in the different direction.

Can you take a look at if it is possible to change this issue and/or take out the working of the Stoch?

Enclosed the EA - set up which was delivered by downloading the EA - results of my backtest and faillure report picture.

Here the link I downloaded from: EMA RSI Stoch EA

THX a lot and regards,

Marco

Marco

Just one observation : you can not set the settings of Stoch to 0 - it will cause metatrader to work with all 1 in parameters (try entering 0 in stochastic values and you will see) and then the EA will work with those values

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could convert this indicator to a histogram?... Thanks.

Someone please help to modify this EA.

bolinger_band_buy_sell.mq4

Please someone help me to modify this EA. i want when an order was opened and it losses 20 pips then it should open a new order. for example :-

if this ea opened a buy order. and the market went down. so when it reaches -20 pips then this ea should open a sell order without closing the buy one.

like when a sell order opened. and the market went up. when it reaches -20 pip loss then this ea should open a buy order without closing he sell one.

thank you in advance.

Indicator Modification needed: Regression Channel

Hello,

I have a very nice indicator which basically projects a regression channel on the chart. This channel also shows the "future" by projecting the channel beyond the current point in time (please see screenshot).

I would like the indicator to show me the "future" only without the past channel....

Can somebody help?

Thanks a lot.

FractalFreak1_a_regression_mt4_v2.ex41_a_regression_mt4_v2.mq4

fractalfreak:
Hello,

I have a very nice indicator which basically projects a regression channel on the chart. This channel also shows the "future" by projecting the channel beyond the current point in time (please see screenshot).

I would like the indicator to show me the "future" only without the past channel....

Can somebody help?

Thanks a lot.

FractalFreak1_a_regression_mt4_v2.ex41_a_regression_mt4_v2.mq4

Thanks a lot in advance!!

pending order ea new want

any one tell me is how this ea can place only 12 pending order on different time . means 6 on above the price and 6 blow the price like buy sell limit and stop . all these 6 order shold be same distance like 25 pips

Files:

I have an indicator, it won't update on chart until i refresh the chart or re-attached it to the chart. Please, help fix the problem.

Thanks

Files:

is any code guru /master is here

Reason: