Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 474

mladen:
trade74 Why don't you try the simplest solution of all : set color 1 and 2 of the indicator to blue and colors 3 and 4 to red, and you will get that kind of display without a need to change the code (like on the example picture)

oohh yess. look like perfect. i try this before but cant. my indicator show just black

and i dont understand where is fall!!!! can u share this code or mq4 file pls

thanks again

trade74:
oohh yess. look like perfect. i try this before but cant. my indicator show just black

and i dont understand where is fall!!!! can u share this code or mq4 file pls

thanks again

That is the same indicator you posted (I downloaded it from your post and attached it to the chart). All I did is that I changed the colors (in the colors tab of the indicator properties - see the picture). Just set the colors like that and it will look exactly the same

Files:
tvi.gif  43 kb

ahhh ok . i understand. but this is not what i think about this indicator. this give too good signal

but other signals is better. sometimes trend begin under 0 level...

tools, mladen

I am trying to make this indicator as MTF , I partially managed to do so but there is an issue

The problem is in the SetIndexDrawBegin(0,ibars-p-1);

I am not sure how to fix it

I am posting the original file as well as the modified version , it would be great if it can be converted to MTF

Thx

Fadi

Files:
ii-regr.mq4  5 kb
i-regr.mq4  5 kb

Please help to make this indi into mtf indi

Hi all kind coding experts,

Please help to make this indi into mtf indi.

Thank you,

Anton

Files:
bb_modif.mq4  3 kb

anton1:
Hi all kind coding experts,

Please help to make this indi into mtf indi.

Thank you,

Anton

Anton, there is one here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page316

MiniMe:
tools, mladen

I am trying to make this indicator as MTF , I partially managed to do so but there is an issue

The problem is in the SetIndexDrawBegin(0,ibars-p-1);

I am not sure how to fix it

I am posting the original file as well as the modified version , it would be great if it can be converted to MTF

Thx

Fadi

Fadi

Here is a multi time frame version of i-Regr

Files:
iregr.png  91 kb

Hi mladen, did you ever add Coloring on Slope on the mtf stc(schaff) indi, if so please can you direct me to it.

mladen:
FxTrendsTrader Here you go

Hi,

Hope all the members of this forum are enjoying best of health and pipful trades.

i need the following indicator

" mutli time frame stochrsi ''

if anyone help me with it ?

thanks

omaraz786:
Hi,

Hope all the members of this forum are enjoying best of health and pipful trades.

i need the following indicator

" mutli time frame stochrsi ''

if anyone help me with it ?

thanks

Try using the one from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page199

PS: don't be confused that it is a "dtosc" indicator. What Robert C Miner renamed to Dynamic Traders Oscillator (DTOSC) is actually a Stochastic RSI.

Reason: