Indicators with alerts/signal - page 662

okoli
okoli  
mladen:
Air92 Here is this one with symbol name added (since it already had alerts)

Dear Mladen or Mr. Tools,

Please, could you also help to make this version show arrow on Chart when there is across of the two lines with option of histo bars on sub-window.

Thank you in advance.

Okoli

William Snyder
William Snyder  
okoli:
Dear Mladen or Mr. Tools,

Please, could you also help to make this version show arrow on Chart when there is across of the two lines with option of histo bars on sub-window.

Thank you in advance.

Okoli

Hello Okoli,

Added the alerts and arrows, not sure I understand about adding an option of histo bars in sub-window.

okoli
okoli  
mrtools:
Hello Okoli, Added the alerts and arrows, not sure I understand about adding an option of histo bars in sub-window.

Dear Mr Tools,

You are indeed wonderful. What a swift response? Please, accept my sincere appreciation.

marem2000
marem2000  

I hope. Work of this indicator with a candle closure alert

thanks

Files:
td2.ex4 4 kb
td2.mq4 3 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
marem2000:
I hope. Work of this indicator with a candle closure alert thanks

marem2000

That is a renamed solar wind indicator (repaints). See this thread for more info : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650

zilliq
zilliq  

Thanks a lot Mrtools,

As you see on my picture your indicator works very well

I presume that okoli ask you an optional histo bar in a separate window

When you will have a time could you make a little option to have the posibility to change the size of the arrows because as you see it may be too small

And I have a little problem, it seems we can't change the arrowup/down code. When you click on it, you can change the colors not the code. can you verify pleaz

Have a nice day and thanks for your wonderful job

Zilliq

mrtools:
Hello Okoli, Added the alerts and arrows, not sure I understand about adding an option of histo bars in sub-window.
Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
zilliq:
Thanks a lot Mrtools,

As you see on my picture your indicator works very well

I presume that okoli ask you an optional histo bar in a separate window

When you will have a time could you make a little option to have the posibility to change the size of the arrows because as you see it may be too small

And I have a little problem, it seems we can't change the arrowup/down code. When you click on it, you can change the colors not the code. can you verify pleaz

Have a nice day and thanks for your wonderful job

Zilliq

Hi Zilliq,

Thanks, fixed the arrow up down code had extern color instead of extern int and on this version can adjust the arrow size.

updated version posted here: www.forex-tsd.com/indicators-expert-systems-tools/27859-indicators-alerts-signal-662.html#post645749

zilliq
zilliq  

You're Welcome my friend

Zilliq

Solariz
Solariz  

Hi, can someone of the elders be so kind and add alerts to this one ?

Would be nice! Thanks!

variation_mtf_histo_1.01.mq4

pavaka
pavaka  

Alexander Elder doesn't do coding on this forum...

(I didn't know he has siblings)

Gfuchs:
Hi, can someone of the elders be so kind and add alerts to this one ?

Would be nice! Thanks!

variation_mtf_histo_1.01.mq4