Better Bollinger Bands... - page 33

Cyclesurfer:

Teamtrader, added the color change alerts.

bbb__alerts.mq4

this indicator didnt appear in my chart ?!!!!

abedalnasser123:
this indicator give me warning ( you are try to use renamed indicator ) , what thant mean ?!!!!!
Save it as "bbb width normalized smoothed nrp.ex4" and it will work

Mladen Rakic:

Here is this version too : this version allows to use "custom" standard deviation with our without sample correction

didnt appear on my chart ?!!!!

abedalnasser123:
this indicator didnt appear in my chart ?!!!!

Do you think that adding " ?!!!!" will make the answer faster? Or the answer will be louder? Or whatever ...

Check what happens with mt4 build 1090 bugs when it does not display perfectly regular indicators, and what to do in those cases

abedalnasser123:

didnt appear on my chart ?!!!!

I need HEEEELP, please, it's URGENT...really ! 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

I need HEEEELP, please, it's URGENT...really !

Alain Verleyen, 2017.01.11 20:25

Hello my friends,

This is a wonderful community, you are all so kind and smart. So I have this software, you know, to make money, I coded it (that's how we have to say when we found it on Internet right ?), and guess what, it's not working. I have it, but my bank account is not doing any money.

I don't want to learn, I don't want to pay, I don't want to read, I don't want to understand, just doing money. My bank account need it, but it's not working.

I would be so grateful, I will never forget the one who will help me.

Peace brothers.

Mladen Rakic:

Do you think that adding " ?!!!!" will make the answer faster? Or the answer will be louder? Or whatever ...

Check what happens with mt4 build 1090 bugs when it does not display perfectly regular indicators, and what to do in those cases

Sorry mr mladen i didnt need it fast but more than one indicater didnt work and didnt appear in my screen so i am just asking why?!  Especially your indicator and Mrtool indicator which i always use it without any problems, 

abedalnasser123:

Sorry mr mladen i didnt need it fast but more than one indicater didnt work and didnt appear in my screen so i am just asking why?!  Especially your indicator and Mrtool indicator which i always use it without any problems, 

Check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/214502#comment_5667249 for start
Indicator window blank
Indicator window blank
  • www.mql5.com
Trend Direction Force Indicator made by mladen, it compiles without any errors and should work but indicator window is blank...

Mladen Rakic:
Save it as "bbb width normalized smoothed nrp.ex4" and it will work
thanks Mr Mladen its work now

This seems to be an awesome community here, glad i found it!

I am looking for an indicator which will give me both a visual alert on the chart and a audio alert when the next thing happens:

- Candle hits both the moving (middle) line and the upper line

- Candle hits both the moving (middle) line and the lower line.

So an alert when 1 candle hits both lines, doesn't need to close above or below, just hitting its levels is enough.

I know there are some alerts out there for when a candle goes above or below, but i haven't found any for both.

Hopefully someone with some coding experience can create this easily with adjusting the existing alerts?

As reward i am willing to share my system in which i will need this alert with the person who helped me. (it is a combination of 3 indicators, high success rate). 

Thx in advance everyone!

Hallo traders

Does anyone know where I can get a MTF indicator for the attached Bollitoucher indicator. This indicator shows every bar out of the bollinger band high or low in one TF only. I am looking for one on the M15 chart with the H4 bollinger band. Can anyone help? It must show all bars that have gone out of the bollinger bands.  Thanks
Files:
Reason: