Indicators with alerts/signal - page 659

okoli:
Mr. Tools,

Thank you again for all the wonderful work you and Mladen are doing here. You are indeed helping us greatly in this business.

Please, I attach your wpr mtf indicator, could you help me also to make the indicator either show arrow on chart when ema 21 or any other MA crosses up or down? I believe it will help to confirm sloping of the wpr.

(2) I would also cherish your help if the crossing is also made to show in histogram on the sub-window. Kindly make the histogram an option so that the trader will either choose histogram on sub-window or arrows on the chart.

I attach a chart showing the arrow sample of the indicator with my setting period of 89 attached to a daily timeframe and viewed on 1 hr timeframe for your perusal.

Accept always my sincere appreciation in advance.

Okoli

Okoli

Why don't you use some of the stochastic indicators for that purpose?

Since stochastic with slowing set to 1 is == wpr+100, and since stochastic already has a signal line, I believe that there are already quite a few stochastic indicators that are alerting on signal line crosses

Hi Mladen and Mr Tools, Could you please set signal alert for this indicator when arrow appear on the chart?

[ATTACH]187036

Thanks ..

Miss:
Hi Mladen and Mr Tools, Could you please set signal alert for this indicator when arrow appear on the chart?

[ATTACH]187036

Thanks ..

Miss

Do you have the source code?

This is what I have found (but it needs "goldminer1" too)

Miss:

[ATTACH]187036

Thanks ..

Miss, if my memory is right, think goldminer1 is the same as the Trend Signal indicator, this version was fixed by Mladen and it has alerts.

Files:

And here's goldminer1.mq4...

Hope this helps,

Robert

goldminer1.mq4

Files:

Checked the indicators and in fact "goldminer" and "trend signal" are in fact the same indicators. The one mrtools posted has all already, so that is probably the version that should be used

mladen:
Checked the indicators and in fact "goldminer" and "trend signal" are in fact the same indicators. The one mrtools posted has all already, so that is probably the version that should be used

Fixed the "link" inside GoldminerAbsoluteEntry.mq4. Seems to work.

goldminerabsoluteentry-v1.01.mq4

trend_signal_2_alerts.mq4

mrtools:
Okoli, this would be the histo version of wpr and ma cross, it's mtf with alerts on the cross(color change).

Thank you very much Mr Tools for yet another sacrifice. Remain blessed.

Okoli

I have a request can be alert and arrows when color change?

Reason: