Indicators with alerts/signal - page 660

cesande
cesande  
mrtools:
Cesande, Coded these a little differently, looks like it may be better according to my testing so far.

Thanks a ton!

Will test and let you know if there are any issues.

ces

Edit.....

SUPERB Work M8 !

Thanks a TON once again !

ces

vozduh92go
vozduh92go  

Dear mr.Tools and Mladen,This indicator has alert,arrows, and the message on the screen. But a problem that the message doesn't show on what currency signal. For example, usd/jpy buy or eur/jpy sell.

It can be corrected?

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Air92:
Dear mr.Tools and Mladen,This indicator has alert,arrows, and the message on the screen. But a problem that the message doesn't show on what currency signal. For example, usd/jpy buy or eur/jpy sell. It can be corrected?

Air92

That is a decompiled indicator. I doubt that someone will be willing to change it

vozduh92go
vozduh92go  
mladen:
Air92 That is a decompiled indicator. I doubt that someone will be willing to change it

Ok.Mladen..thank you.

vozduh92go
vozduh92go  
mladen:
Air92 That is a decompiled indicator. I doubt that someone will be willing to change it

Mladen,Please Try it. It is an original code from the author

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Air92:
Mladen,Please Try it. It is an original code from the author

Symbol added to alerts messages (now it display which symbol the alert is applied to)

Files:
vozduh92go
vozduh92go  
mladen:
Symbol added to alerts messages (now it display which symbol the alert is applied to)

Thank you so much,Mladen!

Best regards.

dmnik
dmnik  

Good day to all!

I would like to test this indicator,the indicator is good.

please share if you have succeeded in this.

Files:
sunmetal
sunmetal  

hello,mladen please can you take a look at this indicator,it gives signal on the first bar,but not at the beginning,and even if the price goes against it ,it does not repaint,please can you ,if its possible, to make it give signal at the beginning of the bar and add an alert ?thank you

p.s.-add an alert please even if it cant be fixed the way I asked

datamonkey
datamonkey  

Hello traders,

Just wondering if any of you can help? I'm looking for a Bollinger Band indicator with alerts for MT4.

All I can find are indi's that alert when price touches the outer BB's, however I am looking for one where I get an audio alert when price closes past the outer BB's.

Anyone have this they would be kind enough to share please?

Thanks in advance!