Indicators with alerts/signal - page 661

mladen:
Paul A version with alerts added

Sir mladen, you works with speed of sound

Thanks !

Help In avoiding Multiple Arrows (post Crossover) till Trend Sets with a GAP in Lines

Sir/Friends,

I have a very decent Indicator that displays UP/DOWN trend as market changes. Works only on popular 8 Currencies - in combination of these Currencies - EUR/GBP/AUD/CHF/JPY/NZD/CAD/USD

I need serious help on this one important issue. Please take a look at the attached screen shots, the Indicator and the template.

The issue is multiple occurrences of the arrows when the (Cross Over) lines are close to each other - Moving UP/DOWN over and over again before a final direction is decided.

My Attempt here is to Display UP/DOWN arrow -

1 - When a cross has occurred AND.

2 - WAIT till a reasonable gap (Min Gap Variable) between the lines occur.

3 - Then display the Arrow.

Can you help me achieve this ? I'll be grateful.

My modified lines (of Code) are marked by //adil - Please search for adil and you will find where to look at.

Thanks and best regards

Humble_Trader

Files:

humble_trader:
Sir/Friends,

I have a very decent Indicator that displays UP/DOWN trend as market changes. Works only on popular 8 Currencies - in combination of these Currencies - EUR/GBP/AUD/CHF/JPY/NZD/CAD/USD

I need serious help on this one important issue. Please take a look at the attached screen shots, the Indicator and the template.

The issue is multiple occurrences of the arrows when the (Cross Over) lines are close to each other - Moving UP/DOWN over and over again before a final direction is decided.

My Attempt here is to Display UP/DOWN arrow -

1 - When a cross has occurred AND.

2 - WAIT till a reasonable gap (Min Gap Variable) between the lines occur.

3 - Then display the Arrow.

Can you help me achieve this ? I'll be grateful.

My modified lines (of Code) are marked by //adil - Please search for adil and you will find where to look at.

Thanks and best regards

Humble_Trader

humble_trader

Just a couple of thoughts :

FxCorrelator does not have known bound and that would require that you adjust the "reasonable gap" for each time frame and symbol whenever you change time frame and/or symbol. Check it out : set the time frame to 1 minute and see what values are displayed and then set it to monthly charts and then see the values. As you will see some gap values that would be OK for 1 minute chart would always be exceeded on a monthly chart and gap values that would be valid for monthly chart woul never be reached for 1 minute chart

It that thing it is very similar to macd and introducing some levels to macd was never successful

hi,

someone could put this alarm indicator

would greatly appreciate it.

rohness

Files:
mtf_psar.mq4  3 kb

mladen:
humble_trader

Just a couple of thoughts :

FxCorrelator does not have known bound and that would require that you adjust the "reasonable gap" for each time frame and symbol whenever you change time frame and/or symbol. Check it out : set the time frame to 1 minute and see what values are displayed and then set it to monthly charts and then see the values. As you will see some gap values that would be OK for 1 minute chart would always be exceeded on a monthly chart and gap values that would be valid for monthly chart woul never be reached for 1 minute chart

It that thing it is very similar to macd and introducing some levels to macd was never successful

Hi Mladen,

Thanks for your questions.

Ans 1 - Yes the gap will differ from tf to tf. I intend to trade on 30 or 60 min charts. Therefore I may add 2 or 4 more variables called 30_M_Gap, 60_M_Gap, so on .....

Even if you could provide me the basic logic to make it work on one TF - I can manage the rest - Quite simple after you could help crack my misery.

Ans 2 - As for the gap is concerned with Different or by Changing CCy pairs - My best estimate is there is a Constant and Linear relationship between the Gaps on same time frame. Therefore that will not be an issue - I am quite confident of this.

I am trying to look for a Cross to happen after that "wait in a loop condition" (may be use indicator Bars() or something like that) for the minimum Gap to be Reached / Crossed - Then take on the new trend Long/Short.

Thanks in advance and awaiting very patiently for a working controlled arrow display. BTW this indicator works even if the data feed is not available on the weekends.

Warm regards and have a great week end.

Humble.

Hi Mr Tools or Mladen, can you add an alert (current & closed candles) to this simple pattern indicator please? If you can make it multi-time frame too that would be super. Thanks.

Files:

Hi, I din't know where to post this.

I have been around not for very long around here but I would like to thank you all for the great work done, especially to the gentlemen's Mrtools and Mladen.

I never believe very much in indicators and all my attention was basic on fundamentals but I have to admit it help a lot, I jump for big time frames and my trading finally, and almost a year struggling, start to be stable profitable and getting better every week

One thing I do is to add mobile notification to your indicators, it helps me a lot as I'm not a full time trader (yet) and have a different job.

I have done it to the last indi that MrTools left here as a example and you can do the same for the all your favourite indicators

Maybe I not telling you anything new for many of you, of course not but what counts is the intention, and I'm sure it will be good to some beginners.

ift_rsi_gaussian_nrp_mtfalertsmobile_notification.mq4

The function is off by default,

Now install app Metatrader, get the MetaQuotes ID by open the app, >settings and scroll down to find it.

Open Metatrader on your PC, > Tools > Options > Notification Tab > Tick Enable Push Notifications > Input your MetaQuotes ID on bar and test it to see if works.

Once again thank you all and apologise my weird English.

Best Regards

Well I'm really stupid, have done it without realise that in this one the notify was already there and somehow I delete it! Shame on me!

Such a dumb *** ahaha messing with code is really not for me!

Sorry about it, was just trying to help

Keep the good work

Regards

panchito:
Well I'm really stupid, have done it without realise that in this one the notify was already there and somehow I delete it! Shame on me!

Such a dumb *** ahaha messing with code is really not for me!

Sorry about it, was just trying to help

Keep the good work

Regards

panchito

As far as I see all is OK with your code. It will send push notifications correctly, so no reason to worry

mrtools:
Hi Protrade, Added mtf and the alerts.

Hi Mr Tools, thanks for the alerts on the indicator.

There is another candle pattern that I have been watching with interest, which I’m calling a 12345 system. It is set up when there are four candles in succession that are all opposite to each other (eg. bull, bear, bull, bear). I have noticed that once the fight goes on that long between bulls and bears, the fifth candle is usually going to be opposite to the fourth (eg. bull, bear, bull, bear, BULL).

Is it possible to code an indicator to alert on the fifth candle, as soon as it starts to move in the direction opposite to the fourth candle’s close price? I have attached a pic to demonstrate. Yes the fifth candle could open opposite to the fourth and swing the other way. That would be a losing trade (we can’t win all) but it seems that that happens less than 40 percent of the time, which is a good percentage if you use it for binary options.

Files:
12345_system.jpg  669 kb
Reason: