Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1132

hesam_sabet:
hi mrtools & mr madlen

can you alert for this indiccators It is important

thank you verry much

hzz.mq4

That is, as any zigzag type indicator, and is going to repaint (+ it is made for back-testing where it performs "miracles" by saving future data and then using that data to show what will happen and not what happens). Better not to use it in any kind of signaling mode

Zigzag is a counter trend indicator that in a times of strong trend fails miserably

RSI Alert: Need help from Coders!

I Need a RSI Alert in MQL5. I need a simple rsi alert in mql5.

would somebody tell me how shoud I change the RSI Aerts in mql4 to 5?

Or could somebody give me code of simple RSI Aert in mql5?

Hi Mladen!

I was just wondering if this indicator does indeed not repaint like its name says. Thanks.

Files:

Jason2005:
Hi Mladen! I was just wondering if this indicator does indeed not repaint like its name says. Thanks.

LSMA is only recalculating the current bar till it's closed. This is not repainting.

Jason2005:
Hi Mladen! I was just wondering if this indicator does indeed not repaint like its name says. Thanks.

As krelian99 already told. it does not repaint

What is funny is the way how someone changed the original code (that indicator - the cci and rsi addition - is not made by me). This expression

3.0*iCCI(Symbol(),0,LSMAPeriod,PRICE_TYPICAL,i)-2.0*iCCI(Symbol(),0,LSMAPeriod,PRICE_TYPICAL,i);

is equal to

iCCI(Symbol(),0,LSMAPeriod,PRICE_TYPICAL,i);

the same for rsi - this expression

3.0*iRSI(Symbol(),0,LSMAPeriod,PRICE_TYPICAL,i)-2.0*iRSI(Symbol(),0,LSMAPeriod,PRICE_TYPICAL,i);

is equal to

iRSI(Symbol(),0,LSMAPeriod,PRICE_TYPICAL,i);

That type of calculation changes nothing and is no lsma at all - both are actually just a colored cci or rsi (nothing else) depending on the parameters. But the good news is that neither cci nor rsi are recalculating indicators

Hello MLaden or any can look at this indicator, it seems repaint, but work well if seen his working behavior. If fixed may work fine for real. Thanks in advance.ntrend.mq4ntrend.mq4

Files:
ntrend.mq4  5 kb

tushark1:
Hello MLaden or any can look at this indicator, it seems repaint, but work well if seen his working behavior. If fixed may work fine for real. Thanks in advance.ntrend.mq4ntrend.mq4

tushark1

Check this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172972/page25

mladen:
As krelian99 already told. it does not repaint

What is funny is the way how someone changed the original code (that indicator - the cci and rsi addition - is not made by me). This expression

3.0*iCCI(Symbol(),0,LSMAPeriod,PRICE_TYPICAL,i)-2.0*iCCI(Symbol(),0,LSMAPeriod,PRICE_TYPICAL,i);

is equal to

iCCI(Symbol(),0,LSMAPeriod,PRICE_TYPICAL,i);

the same for rsi - this expression

3.0*iRSI(Symbol(),0,LSMAPeriod,PRICE_TYPICAL,i)-2.0*iRSI(Symbol(),0,LSMAPeriod,PRICE_TYPICAL,i);

is equal to

iRSI(Symbol(),0,LSMAPeriod,PRICE_TYPICAL,i);

That type of calculation changes nothing and is no lsma at all - both are actually just a colored cci or rsi (nothing else) depending on the parameters. But the good news is that neither cci nor rsi are recalculating indicators

Oh, thought LSMA is nrp and 'nrp' must be forex-tsd-indi.

3RSI(i) - 2RSI(i). This is advanced math 'LSMA_sub' means that RSIperiod is renamed into LSMAperiod (but is still RSIperiod). It must be a pre-alpha of a total conversion with the spirit of your good name.

hello mladen and mrtools,

can please help to add alersNotify to this indicator, thank you.

current state of market I found some parameter settings that can counter unexpected market movement, I need further test it please help add alerts notify. Thanks.

xo_-_mtf_amp_alerts_nmc.mq4

Reason: