Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1132

William Snyder
William Snyder  
sharingan9:
Hello. May Mr. Tools or Mladen please add an alert to this SFX Trend or Range indicator so that I am alerted when the yellow line crosses UP the aqua line. I dont need an alert for when it crosses down the aqua line. All i need is the Up cross. Thank you so much in advance.

Hello Sharingan9, added the alerts.

Files:
sharingan9
sharingan9  
mrtools:
Hello Sharingan9, added the alerts.

Thank you so much Mr. Tools. You are the best.

lapigna
lapigna  

Xard777 ts indicator

Hi, this indicator is from XARD777 T.S.

Is it possible to add an email alert?

Is it possible to display in the alert message the value that appears at the end of triangle?

Thanks in advance.

hesam sabet
hesam sabet  

hi mrtools & mr madlen

can you alert for this indiccators It is important

thank you verry much

hzz.mq4

Files:
hzz.mq4 5 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
hesam_sabet:
hi mrtools & mr madlen

can you alert for this indiccators It is important

thank you verry much

hzz.mq4

That is, as any zigzag type indicator, and is going to repaint (+ it is made for back-testing where it performs "miracles" by saving future data and then using that data to show what will happen and not what happens). Better not to use it in any kind of signaling mode

techmac
techmac  

Zigzag is a counter trend indicator that in a times of strong trend fails miserably

tanhaeivash
tanhaeivash  

RSI Alert: Need help from Coders!

I Need a RSI Alert in MQL5. I need a simple rsi alert in mql5.

would somebody tell me how shoud I change the RSI Aerts in mql4 to 5?

Or could somebody give me code of simple RSI Aert in mql5?

Jason2005
Jason2005  

Hi Mladen!

I was just wondering if this indicator does indeed not repaint like its name says. Thanks.

Files:
krelian99
krelian99  
Jason2005:
Hi Mladen! I was just wondering if this indicator does indeed not repaint like its name says. Thanks.

LSMA is only recalculating the current bar till it's closed. This is not repainting.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Jason2005:
Hi Mladen! I was just wondering if this indicator does indeed not repaint like its name says. Thanks.

As krelian99 already told. it does not repaint

What is funny is the way how someone changed the original code (that indicator - the cci and rsi addition - is not made by me). This expression

3.0*iCCI(Symbol(),0,LSMAPeriod,PRICE_TYPICAL,i)-2.0*iCCI(Symbol(),0,LSMAPeriod,PRICE_TYPICAL,i);

is equal to

iCCI(Symbol(),0,LSMAPeriod,PRICE_TYPICAL,i);

the same for rsi - this expression

3.0*iRSI(Symbol(),0,LSMAPeriod,PRICE_TYPICAL,i)-2.0*iRSI(Symbol(),0,LSMAPeriod,PRICE_TYPICAL,i);

is equal to

iRSI(Symbol(),0,LSMAPeriod,PRICE_TYPICAL,i);

That type of calculation changes nothing and is no lsma at all - both are actually just a colored cci or rsi (nothing else) depending on the parameters. But the good news is that neither cci nor rsi are recalculating indicators