Indicators with alerts/signal - page 655

FxTrendsTrader
FxTrendsTrader  

Looking to take this indicator to the next level of accuracy. Is it possible to take this semafor indicator and add alerts on close of bar only. And also choose weather it alerts on bullish pullbacks or bearish pullbacks meaning that instead of 3 alerts to choose from it would be 6 to select true or false from. So basically Box Alert Leve1 green Box alert Level 1 redbox. Box Alert Level 2 green box Box Alert Level 2 red box. And Box Alert Level 3 Green Box Box Alert Level 3 red box. And make all on the close of the bar. If this can be accomplished this would cut back drastically on the overloading alerts sent. Thank You in advance Mr. Tools and Mladen I have been coming to this site for a while you guy's have never let me down and play a major role to my trading success Thanks again and Bless you.

3_level_zz_semafor_alert_1.01.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
FxTrendsTrader:
Looking to take this indicator to the next level of accuracy. Is it possible to take this semafor indicator and add alerts on close of bar only. And also choose weather it alerts on bullish pullbacks or bearish pullbacks meaning that instead of 3 alerts to choose from it would be 6 to select true or false from. So basically Box Alert Leve1 green Box alert Level 1 redbox. Box Alert Level 2 green box Box Alert Level 2 red box. And Box Alert Level 3 Green Box Box Alert Level 3 red box. And make all on the close of the bar. If this can be accomplished this would cut back drastically on the overloading alerts sent. Thank You in advance Mr. Tools and Mladen I have been coming to this site for a while you guy's have never let me down and play a major role to my trading success Thanks again and Bless you. 3_level_zz_semafor_alert_1.01.mq4

Try this one

Set the AlertsOnBar to 1 to get alerts on a closed bar

FxTrendsTrader
FxTrendsTrader  

Just threw it on the chart great accomplishment is there still a chance to get alerts and seperate the green from red alerts? green are for bullish trends and red alert on bearish pullbacks on bearish trends if it's possible plz convert at mladen if not totally understandable I'm thankful for all you have done today.

Cainah
Cainah  

Hi guys,

Is it possible to add sound and pop-up mesage alert into this indi?

And it would be great to make this indi SW Histo.

I found that this indi with some preferences give a good results.

hull_variation.mq4

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
cain82:
Hi guys,

Is it possible to add sound and pop-up mesage alert into this indi?

And it would be great to make this indi SW Histo.

I found that this indi with some preferences give a good results.

hull_variation.mq4

Hi Cain82,

Made it a SW Histo with alerts.

Cainah
Cainah  
mrtools:
Hi Cain82, Made it a SW Histo with alerts.

Thank you very much!!!

cesande
cesande  

Request for clean up and additional alerts please.

The attached has alerting built in but there are some problems with existing alerts and I would like to request some additional please.

Fix Requests:

1) With alerts on I am getting notified when Value Chart above or below 6 when my values (default) are +- 8 and 10... not sure where the 6 alerts are coming from but they are not valid to me and would like them to stop.

2) The 6 alerts are repeating multiple times per candle adding to the annoyance of the above.

Addition /fix request:

1) Add sound capabilities for both SlightlyOB/OS and OB/OS so that each can be toggled and have distinctive sounds applied.

2) Add email capabilities fir both SlightlyOB/OS and for OB/OS so that each can be toggled.

3) Add capability to have message / sound / or both types of alerts.

3) Alert on current with only 1 alert (sound and/or email) for each type of condition (Slightly OB/OS or OB/OS) as there may well be cases where the current candle can break both levels and as such I would desire both "Slightly" and OB/OS alerts to fire.

Thanks much as always

ces

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
cesande:
Request for clean up and additional alerts please.

The attached has alerting built in but there are some problems with existing alerts and I would like to request some additional please.

Fix Requests:

1) With alerts on I am getting notified when Value Chart above or below 6 when my values (default) are +- 8 and 10... not sure where the 6 alerts are coming from but they are not valid to me and would like them to stop.

2) The 6 alerts are repeating multiple times per candle adding to the annoyance of the above.

Addition /fix request:

1) Add sound capabilities for both SlightlyOB/OS and OB/OS so that each can be toggled and have distinctive sounds applied.

2) Add email capabilities fir both SlightlyOB/OS and for OB/OS so that each can be toggled.

3) Add capability to have message / sound / or both types of alerts.

3) Alert on current with only 1 alert (sound and/or email) for each type of condition (Slightly OB/OS or OB/OS) as there may well be cases where the current candle can break both levels and as such I would desire both "Slightly" and OB/OS alerts to fire.

Thanks much as always

ces

Ces we have Value chart indicator here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179806/page2 with alerts on Ma cross or -8 or 8 cross.

I put the CHT version on my charts and my computer does some major complaining.

Files:
cesande
cesande  
mrtools:
Ces we have Value chart indicator here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179806/page2 with alerts on Ma cross or -8 or 8 cross. I put the CHT version on my charts and my computer does some major complaining.

That is a bummer....

I may be willing to buy the indicator you pointed me to but would have some additional questions.

1) what was your machine complaining about, I don't quite understand that as my machine is running 8 charts with that and several other indicators on it with terminal using 0-4% CPU.

2) does the VC indi that you directed me to have all the alerts etc requested above? I have separate needs for to levels of OB/OS dependent on trend.

3) does the other one have the ability to turn off the MA plot to clean up the look?

I also really like the way that the one I sent changes colors of the candles / wicks.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
cesande:
That is a bummer....

I may be willing to buy the indicator you pointed me to but would have some additional questions.

1) what was your machine complaining about, I don't quite understand that as my machine is running 8 charts with that and several other indicators on it with terminal using 0-4% CPU.

2) does the VC indi that you directed me to have all the alerts etc requested above? I have separate needs for to levels of OB/OS dependent on trend.

3) does the other one have the ability to turn off the MA plot to clean up the look?

I also really like the way that the one I sent changes colors of the candles / wicks.

1) My laptop computer CPU went immediately to 100% during the time it was loading, once loaded it went back to normal.

2) The alerts are hard coded at entering 8 and -8, or the ma cross.

3) If you turn the Ma's to 1 or 0 they will turn off.