Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1131

AAREMM:
Hello Sir mrtools mladen

PLZ add Arrow custome code and size to this

plz help me to do this

Thanks In Advance

rsi_bollinger_bands_1.01_amp_lines__alerts_arrows.mq4

Here is a version that allows you to change arrows size (arrows codes you already can change) : rsi_bollinger_bands_1.02_amp_lines__alerts_arrows.mq4

Thannk You SO Much Sir mladen

hi mrtools and mladen is it possible that only Price Channel Signal only is required and not the Re-entry, how can the Re-entry be stopped for this indi...

Attached Files

topi:
hi mrtools and mladen is it possible that only Price Channel Signal only is required and not the Re-entry, how can the Re-entry be stopped for this indi...

Attached Files

topi

I am afraid I do not understand

Would you mind elaborating a bit?

topi:

Attached Files

dear topi

did you means to stop arrow signals (re entry signals) if i am not wrong,you can do it simply two ways....1..in property do re entry FALSE

2..color to none

pictures are here.

Files:
1.png  178 kb
2.png  173 kb

SFX TOR sound alert

Hello. May Mr. Tools or Mladen please add an alert to this SFX Trend or Range indicator so that I am alerted when the yellow line crosses UP the aqua line. I dont need an alert for when it crosses down the aqua line. All i need is the Up cross. Thank you so much in advance.

Files:
sfx_tor.mq4  7 kb

sharingan9:
Hello. May Mr. Tools or Mladen please add an alert to this SFX Trend or Range indicator so that I am alerted when the yellow line crosses UP the aqua line. I dont need an alert for when it crosses down the aqua line. All i need is the Up cross. Thank you so much in advance.

Hello Sharingan9, added the alerts.

Files:

mrtools:
Hello Sharingan9, added the alerts.

Thank you so much Mr. Tools. You are the best.

Xard777 ts indicator

Hi, this indicator is from XARD777 T.S.

Is it possible to add an email alert?

Is it possible to display in the alert message the value that appears at the end of triangle?

Thanks in advance.

hi mrtools & mr madlen

can you alert for this indiccators It is important

thank you verry much

hzz.mq4

Files:
hzz.mq4  5 kb
Reason: