Ki Ea - page 6

kumawat:
Hi

some thing strange.

Iattached this EA to many pairs. K- Signal on charts but trade is opened only in few pairs. EA did not open trade on EURJPY and USDJPY even there is valid Arrow signals. moreover i tried to do back testing of these pair there also results comes no trade.

pls can you solve this problem.

same problem I have with all pairs: no signals and no backtest results- Ki EA with Price Channel on InterbankFX

maniek:
Hi guys

Look at my pic. I dont know why

on gbpusdh1 I havnt signal but EA have opened sell

on usdchfm30 my trade is stoped out on trailingstop?

on gbpusdm30 I have 3 red dots but signal is buy

on eurusdm30 all ok

Thanks for your help.

You will need to confirm that the setting for "Reverse" is set to false. I put that into my EAs' to check for reversing anti-trend scalping. In the case of this indicator, it wasn't advantageous, but i left it in anyway.

kumawat:
Hi

some thing strange.

Iattached this EA to many pairs. K- Signal on charts but trade is opened only in few pairs. EA did not open trade on EURJPY and USDJPY even there is valid Arrow signals. moreover i tried to do back testing of these pair there also results comes no trade.

pls can you solve this problem.

There is a glitch when running on multiple pair, and i am sorry that I didn't specify sooner!

This EA is a bastardized version of another EA that i am working with. I took out a feature just to expediate this EA to market (so to speak). This EA will operate on a pulltab system developed by cockeyedcowboy to give it the abillity to not only trade multiple pairs, but multiple setting on the same pair AND same TF. I will fix it and reupload it to the thread.

Ever notice how when you think you may be right about a trade and you pull the trigger, only to find out you just bought at the top, or sold at the bottom?

My idea for this EA, and others is to put in op_Buystop orders and sellstop orders, your filter would be the pip difference as to when your market order would trigger and the stop price if filled.

Next is to ensure that the EA made the correct choice, that is if the market has turned, your order is not left open. The EA must close the unfilled orders in (x) period of time, this way a new order can be placed if needed.

here is a little code from one of tageiger aka fxid10t, EA's that I like and have used for canceling orders

OP_BUYSTOP,

LotsOptimized(),

buy,

slip,//slippage

sell,

0,//TakeProfit(),

Period()+comment,

Magic,

Orderexpiration(),//OrderExpiration

Aqua);

datetime Orderexpiration() {

double hr=Hour();

string date=TimeToStr(CurTime(),TIME_DATE);

string hour=DoubleToStr(hr,0);

string minutes=":59";

return(StrToTime(date+" "+hour+minutes));}//end timedelete

Hope tis is of help

MFX:
Thank you for this EA.I will test it now.

I will test with Lenght1=3;Lenght2=18;Lenght3=25 H1TF...Looking good.

Regards

MFX

MFX you got me thinking there with those settings...

With 90% modelling quality on the eur/usd H1, your setting (with lot 1 and 10000$ starup capital)produce 2926 $ total net profit from january 2 2006 to march 9 2006 with a drawdown of 3%.

I am currently running a backtest optimization for the 4 majors with different kind of settings...The Eur/Usd is the first currency I am running it on (it's a 4 hours backtest) and currently the settings that produce the most profit with a reasonable drawdown is lenght1=9;lenght2=3;lenght3=11. This produces 8294$ of profit and a drawdown of 5.93%.

Not bah eh?

Of course this in no way guarantees that it works in forward testing. I will be testing it live monday onwards with different settings and will post the result of the optimizations when I finish up. That will be about 16 hours of backtest! DAMN!

Sada

Second Day and the system sems profitable.

The problem is in the Ki EA w pch1, the trade don't close in the wright place... when de pricechannel stop change color. Can someone fixe that. Please.

Fast_cris

Files:
crisbat.bmp  601 kb

Fast_cris:
Second Day and the system sems profitable.

The problem is in the Ki EA w pch1, the trade don't close in the wright place... when de pricechannel stop change color. Can someone fixe that. Please.

Fast_cris

I can work on it this weekend, but could you first post the setting you are use for the price channel. Also, are you wanting to modify the stop so as soon as the price hits the channel it will close the trade?

Nicholishen:
I can work on it this weekend, but could you first post the setting you are use for the price channel.

Hi Nicholishen,

The setthing for price channel stop is:

TF1H

channel period: 9

signal:0.3

risk:1

line:1

nbars:1000

Nicholishen:
Also, are you wanting to modify the stop so as soon as the price hits the channel it will close the trade?

Yes, but sometimes the price hits the channel and don't change the color and cont. the way. What i want is always when price channel stop change the color the trade will close automatic. i don't know if that is possible!!!

Thanks in advance

Fast_cris

Fast_cris:
Hi Nicholishen,

The setthing for price channel stop is:

TF1H

channel period: 9

signal:0.3

risk:1

line:1

nbars:1000

Yes, but sometimes the price hits the channel and don't change the color and cont. the way. What i want is always when price channel stop change the color the trade will close automatic. i don't know if that is possible!!!

Thanks in advance

Fast_cris

if that is the case then it should be easy to fix. I will make an external settings feature on the ea.

Thanks My friend,

I can wait.. don't have to be now.

Stay well

Fast_cris

Reason: