Indicators with alerts/signal - page 654

Dmitri
Dmitri  
mladen:
bratcevdg Even though file "1" is a decompiled code (a simple 89 period LWMA btw) better to avoid that signals (in my opinion). Take the adaptive laguerre filter (one version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174980/page35 ) since the "2" is adaptive laguerre filter and trade on slope change and you will be better off than trading those crosses

Dear Mladen! Help with indicators! thank you in advance

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
bratcevdg:
Dear Mladen! Help with indicators! thank you in advance

bratcevdg

Would you mind explaining the whole idea (without the usage of a decompiled code)?

Dmitri
Dmitri  
mladen:
bratcevdg Would you mind explaining the whole idea (without the usage of a decompiled code)?

I need to alert the intersection of indicators! Can be combined into a single indicator?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
bratcevdg:
I need to alert the intersection of indicators! Can be combined into a single indicator?

bratcevdg

this is a combination of adaptive laguerre filter and moving average of your choice. It will alert you when they cross

Dmitri
Dmitri  

Thank You Mladen

mrkentet
mrkentet  
mrtools:
No problem Mrkentet try this version, on the alert message the periods should change as you change the periods in the settings, and on the message it will say the cross is to either the inside of the band or the outside of the band. On your settings you have a choice to have it alert on either the lower or upper band cross in case you just want to monitor just an upper or lower cross.The chart picture is showing an example of the message when the lower fast band crossed the lower slow band to the inside.

Dear Mrtools,

I have try the last indicator that you made for me and it works Fantastic !!! Exactly match with what I am looking for...

Thanks a million for your help and your contribute to this forum...

Best Regards

Mrkentet

kingsleyedeh4re
kingsleyedeh4re  
mrtools:
Kristina, give it a try, not 100 percent sure it works don't have the 4 indicators that are required, but it should work.

this indicator does'nt alert as it should and its now repainting a closed bar unlike before.

it uses stochastic,osma of macd, cci and fim.

its exactly what i was requesting for on the coding help thread.

mrtools pls have a look at it again. it should print an arrow and alert when the 4 indicators align. if you can make the parameters of the four indicators chosable, that will be great.

you may also want to consider using another well coded set of the mentioned indicators as there is the possibility of error been in the ones used by the original coder.

thanks in Advance

Marco Hinderink
Marco Hinderink  

Dear MLaden and mrTools,

See attached screenshot. Everytime when there is an alert it will multiply the signals on screen. Do you know I can avoid these alerts multiplying on chartscreen? I have attached the indi's also.

THx a lot for helping.

Regards Marco

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Marco320:
Dear MLaden and mrTools,

See attached screenshot. Everytime when there is an alert it will multiply the signals on screen. Do you know I can avoid these alerts multiplying on chartscreen? I have attached the indi's also.

THx a lot for helping.

Regards Marco

Marco

I am getting different display (like the one on the picture) so I am inable to replicate what you have on the chart

Files:
marco.gif 51 kb
Marco Hinderink
Marco Hinderink  
mladen:
Marco I am getting different display (like the one on the picture) so I am inable to replicate what you have on the chart

Hello MLaden,

Thx for your reply. Anyway I tried out on other instruments and with other indicators also but the problem is still there. Do you think it could be the version of metatrader although I use the latest version? I really don't know why this occur?

Regards Marco