Indicators with alerts/signal - page 622

Hi Mladen,

You're right, sorry, for my bad explanations

Arrows when STPMT crosses the moving avergae, AND both are on the same trend (going up / going down)

For the colors, in fact, we don't need the 4 lines who use the 4 buffers. Can you delete them and use these 4 buffers for the colors on slope change ?

It will give something like on the picture above on Prorealtime (I add the arrows for example)

Why use the STPMT on MT4 if I already have on PRT you will say and you will right. In fact it is to use in on range bars, but with PRT we haven't any range bar, that's why I need to use MT4.

Thanks a lot Mladen for this (and all)

Zilliq

Files:

Hello mrTools & MLaden,

Do you know if there is a MTF version of Aroon attached with arrow alert on chart? I couldn't find.

Thx Marco

Files:

mladen:
Marco This is a correct Aroon indicator multi time frame version with alerts

Dear MLaden,

Thx a lot for the very quick reply!!!

Regards Marco

Marco320:
Dear MLaden,

Thx a lot for the very quick reply!!!

Regards Marco

Dear MLaden,

Now I draw the levellines for the Aroon mtf indi. Is it possible to programm when one of the signal lines across the 70 level draw an arrow on the mainchart?

Thx and regards,

Marco

Please add alert & Arrow distance to Indi

Hello fellow traders,

Please add alert & arrow distance to the attached indicator. I am using it in combination with other indicators for my buy and sell signal. Seems to work really good on higher TF's. Thank you very much in advance.

rikiolivier

Files:

rikiolivier:
Hello fellow traders,

Please add alert & arrow distance to the attached indicator. I am using it in combination with other indicators for my buy and sell signal. Seems to work really good on higher TF's. Thank you very much in advance.

rikiolivier

rikiolivier

The alert on that indicator would be raised with at least 3 bars lag.

mladen:
rikiolivier The alert on that indicator would be raised with at least 3 bars lag.

mladen,

It didn't dawn on me because fractals lag 3 bars. I appreciate the heads up. Thanks.

Mladen /Mrtools is it possible to design an indicator which can signal and put a dot on chart when the following indicators align at the over bought or over sold region at the same time with settable values for the OBOS region and changeable period values for each indicator

RSI

Stochastic

CCI

%R

MFI

DEM

it would be of great help

Thanks in advance

macerina:
Mladen /Mrtools is it possible to design an indicator which can signal and put a dot on chart when the following indicators align at the over bought or over sold region at the same time with settable values for the OBOS region and changeable period values for each indicator

RSI

Stochastic

CCI

%R

MFI

DEM

it would be of great help

Thanks in advance

Macerina, the possibility of all those lining up in the same spot at the same time not very high, but Mladen made an indicator that combines all those and some others here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general I added some smoothing and the arrows in advanced elite here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general.

Thanks for the Info MrTools the indicator looks promising

Reason: