Indicators with alerts/signal - page 622

samuelkanu
samuelkanu  

Mrtools pls add alert to this indicator attached

William Snyder
William Snyder  
samuelkanu:
Mrtools pls add alert to this indicator attached

Samuelkanu, Mladen update that indicator and I added alerts, check here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173647/page2

cono1977
cono1977  

mladen I messed up. you can add an alert with Android notification when one of the two lines drops below level 15 and another alarm when the level drops below 10? here the code without any alarm. Thank you again.

Files:
dmi.mq4 7 kb
samuelkanu
samuelkanu  
mrtools:
Samuelkanu, Mladen update that indicator and I added alerts, check here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173647/page2

Thanks mrtools, am grateful

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
cono1977:
mladen I messed up. you can add an alert with Android notification when one of the two lines drops below level 15 and another alarm when the level drops below 10? here the code without any alarm. Thank you again.

cono1977

When it comes to DMI, it is not the values of di+ and di- that are used to measure the level they reached, but the value of adx value. Usually it is considered that that when adx crosses some value up, there is a valid trend, and when it crosses some value down, the trend is either weak or does not exist (it is in a ranging phase)

elcomepips
elcomepips  

perfect mrtools, many thanks

cono1977
cono1977  

mladen ok thanks, I really appreciate your explanation. In my trading I rule on the d + and d-under level 15 and 10. Adx I do not care, it will be strange but it's true.

Honestly, I can hope for an alarm created by you for this purpose on this strange use of this indicator?

kayvan
kayvan  

Hello

could set alarm to this indicator when H1 line Cross H4 ?

Thanks .

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
kayvan:
Hello

could set alarm to this indicator when H1 line Cross H4 ?

Thanks .

Hello Kayvan,

Would need the original source code.

cesande
cesande  

Another request please?

You added alerts to this indicator I believe but can I also have an option added.

Would like to be able to turn OB_OS on or off and also have zero line cross alert capabilities.

Thanks in advance

Files: