William Snyder
William Snyder  
elcomepips:
mrtools sorry, but i dont see the alert notification, could check this?
mrtools:
It was in there, but didn't have the alertsNotify = true or false, it was setup to work as the other alerts to be on when alerts are turned on, this version added the alertsNotify option.
techmac:
The indicator needs "Forbi_system_momentum" and "Forbi_system_timing" indicators to work. Can you post those?

Was just brought to my attention that the indicator will repaint so this version it should be fixed, can't be 100% sure since don't have the indicators it is calling.

Files:
endymion
endymion  
mladen:
endymion Try it out. It should alerts as you asked for

Thanks so much Mr. Tools..I will test this as soon as the markets open tomorrow evening.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
inver61:
Hello, I would like that each time the indicator changes color, put an arrow on the graph of the price. but only when it changes from red to green or green to red. Thank you very much.

indicator:mmr.mq4

Hello Inver61, added the arrows on color change, also added alerts on the same condition as the arrows.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
endymion:
Thanks so much Mr. Tools..I will test this as soon as the markets open tomorrow evening.

Endymion, Thanks for the compliment, but the alerts were added by Mladen.

secretcode
secretcode  
techmac:
The indicator needs "Forbi_system_momentum" and "Forbi_system_timing" indicators to work. Can you post those?

You may find "Forbi_system_momentum" and "Forbi_system_timing" indicators here : https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page296#comment_678824

Best Regards,

secretcode

techmac
techmac  
secretcode:
You may find "Forbi_system_momentum" and "Forbi_system_timing" indicators here : https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page296#comment_678824

Best Regards,

secretcode

Missed that post

Thanks

elcomepips
elcomepips  

thanks for the other indicator.

You could add alert notification to these two indicators?

this when it exceeds the level +5 and -5

wick-o-gram.mq4

this when it exceeds the level atr

wick0.3.mq4

Files:
endymion
endymion  
mrtools:
Endymion, Thanks for the compliment, but the alerts were added by Mladen.

My apologies to you Mladen....thanks for the alerts

William Snyder
William Snyder  
elcomepips:
thanks for the other indicator.

You could add alert notification to these two indicators?

this when it exceeds the level +5 and -5

wick-o-gram.mq4

this when it exceeds the level atr

wick0.3.mq4

Added the alerts.

kayvan
kayvan  

Hello my friends

i have request to set alarm to this famous indicator .

i know this indicator have many version with alert but this version work very good to me .

thanks.