Indicators with alerts/signal - page 615

inver61:
Hello, I would like that each time the indicator changes color, put an arrow on the graph of the price. but only when it changes from red to green or green to red. Thank you very much.

indicator:mmr.mq4

Hello Inver61, added the arrows on color change, also added alerts on the same condition as the arrows.

endymion:
Thanks so much Mr. Tools..I will test this as soon as the markets open tomorrow evening.

Endymion, Thanks for the compliment, but the alerts were added by Mladen.

techmac:
The indicator needs "Forbi_system_momentum" and "Forbi_system_timing" indicators to work. Can you post those?

You may find "Forbi_system_momentum" and "Forbi_system_timing" indicators here : https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page296#comment_678824

Best Regards,

secretcode

secretcode:
You may find "Forbi_system_momentum" and "Forbi_system_timing" indicators here : https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page296#comment_678824

Best Regards,

secretcode

Missed that post

Thanks

thanks for the other indicator.

You could add alert notification to these two indicators?

this when it exceeds the level +5 and -5

wick-o-gram.mq4

this when it exceeds the level atr

wick0.3.mq4

Files:

mrtools:
Endymion, Thanks for the compliment, but the alerts were added by Mladen.

My apologies to you Mladen....thanks for the alerts

elcomepips:
thanks for the other indicator.

You could add alert notification to these two indicators?

this when it exceeds the level +5 and -5

wick-o-gram.mq4

this when it exceeds the level atr

wick0.3.mq4

Added the alerts.

Hello my friends

i have request to set alarm to this famous indicator .

i know this indicator have many version with alert but this version work very good to me .

thanks.

kayvan:
Hello my friends

i know this indicator have many version with alert but this version work very good to me .

thanks.

Hello Kayvan, Looks like the Trix has alerts on slope change, the conditions are the alert should go off if fast trix slow trix and the slow trix changes color.

kayvan:
Hello my friends

thanks.

Just for record : that is not trix but somewhat strange combination of T3 indicators (but that does not matter if it is helpfull to you)

PS: as mrtools told it already has alerts. If the EA_mode is set to false, you have to set one of the following parameters : MsgAlerts, SoundAlerts, eMailAlerts, AlertOnTrixCross, AlertOnTrixSigCross, AlertOnSlopeChange to true and you have to have a trixcross.wav file in the sounds folder in order to get an alert

Reason: