Indicators with alerts/signal - page 619

elcomepips
elcomepips  

could you add notification alert in this indicator please?

forbiarrows.mq4

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
elcomepips:
could you add notification alert in this indicator please? forbiarrows.mq4

Elcomepips added notification alert.

Files:
elcomepips
elcomepips  
mrtools:
Elcomepips added notification alert.

mrtools sorry, but i dont see the alert notification, could check this?

William Snyder
William Snyder  
elcomepips:

It was in there, but didn't have the alertsNotify = true or false, it was setup to work as the other alerts to be on when alerts are turned on, this version added the alertsNotify option.

Files:
techmac
techmac  
elcomepips:
could you add notification alert in this indicator please? forbiarrows.mq4

The indicator needs "Forbi_system_momentum" and "Forbi_system_timing" indicators to work. Can you post those?

inver61
inver61  

Hello, I would like that each time the indicator changes color, put an arrow on the graph of the price. but only when it changes from red to green or green to red. Thank you very much.

indicator:mmr.mq4

Files:
dax30m2.png 36 kb
mmr.mq4 2 kb
William Snyder
William Snyder  
elcomepips:
mrtools:
It was in there, but didn't have the alertsNotify = true or false, it was setup to work as the other alerts to be on when alerts are turned on, this version added the alertsNotify option.
techmac:
The indicator needs "Forbi_system_momentum" and "Forbi_system_timing" indicators to work. Can you post those?

Was just brought to my attention that the indicator will repaint so this version it should be fixed, can't be 100% sure since don't have the indicators it is calling.

Files:
endymion
endymion  
mladen:
endymion Try it out. It should alerts as you asked for

Thanks so much Mr. Tools..I will test this as soon as the markets open tomorrow evening.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
inver61:
Hello, I would like that each time the indicator changes color, put an arrow on the graph of the price. but only when it changes from red to green or green to red. Thank you very much.

indicator:mmr.mq4

Hello Inver61, added the arrows on color change, also added alerts on the same condition as the arrows.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
endymion:
Thanks so much Mr. Tools..I will test this as soon as the markets open tomorrow evening.

Endymion, Thanks for the compliment, but the alerts were added by Mladen.