Everything about RSI - page 51

The kiwi reaches the overbought. The ADX above 30, however, makes me tend towards a retracement of low intensity before a new assault to the resistance of 0.8460.

Is it possible to design an rsi indicator which shows green color when crossing (30/25 - or any changeable value) up from from below and red color when crossing down (80/75 - or any changeable value)from above .

thanks in advance

macerina:
Is it possible to design an rsi indicator which shows green color when crossing (30/25 - or any changeable value) up from from below and red color when crossing down (80/75 - or any changeable value)from above . thanks in advance

Any possibility on this ???

macerina:

there probably is a few of these, or similar, the ones below have arrows

RSX of super smoother

RSX of super smoother 2

and likely others

they are in elite though, i assume where they keep the Holy Grail (somewhere)

you can cash in your FXTSD chips to get them or pay a small fee

(no i don't work for FXTSD)

they are quite good,

a touch faster would make them very good

macerina:

Try out the one from this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172923/page2 (rsi filter). It is close to your idea. It uses 70-30 and 60-40 levels for that purpose

mladen:
Try out the one from this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172923/page2 (rsi filter). It is close to your idea. It uses 70-30 and 60-40 levels for that purpose

RSIFilter_v1.mq4

mladen thanks for the info is it possible to make the value changeable( i mean 70-30 and 60-40 )

Thanks in advance.

macerina:
RSIFilter_v1.mq4

mladen thanks for the info is it possible to make the value changeable( i mean 70-30 and 60-40 )

Thanks in advance.

macerina

here you go

Files:

mladen:
macerina here you go

Thanks a lot mladen for the changes ... after setting all the values i realized that it was exactly opposite of what i was looking for ... i was looking for the sell side when it crosses down from 70 or 80 and buy side when it crosses up from 30 or 20 ... is there one like this ...

Thanks in advance

macerina:
Thanks a lot mladen for the changes ... after setting all the values i realized that it was exactly opposite of what i was looking for ... i was looking for the sell side when it crosses down from 70 or 80 and buy side when it crosses up from 30 or 20 ... is there one like this ... Thanks in advance

Try out this version - it works as you have described it when you set the InvertSignals to true (added that parameter - just in case).

PS: it should not be confused with previous versions. The logic of this one is completely different.

Files:

mladen:
Try out this version - it works as you have described it when you set the InvertSignals to true (added that parameter - just in case). PS: it should not be confused with previous versions. The logic of this one is completely different.

Thanks a lot mladen ... that was wonderful and that's exactly what i was looking for

Reason: