Indicators with alerts/signal - page 616

Hello Gentlemen, I am looking for someone kindly help me to improve the system of alert for this indicator.

I use it for trend following and now I set it to ring when the line passes under level 15.

The problem is that I want to sound only once, the first time that passes under the level. (Now watch to beep every candle that is below this level)

I do not know how to do, he wants to help me?

thank you very much

the name has nothing to do I set only on level 15

cone

dmi_alert_and_email_20_25.mq4

cono1977:
Hello Gentlemen, I am looking for someone kindly help me to improve the system of alert for this indicator.

I use it for trend following and now I set it to ring when the line passes under level 15.

The problem is that I want to sound only once, the first time that passes under the level. (Now watch to beep every candle that is below this level)

I do not know how to do, he wants to help me?

thank you very much

the name has nothing to do I set only on level 15

cone

dmi_alert_and_email_20_25.mq4

It is enough that you change the AlertTime != Time[0] to AlertTime != 0 in the code, but how are you going to solve then when it needs to alert again? Since it will alert just the first time it goes under 15 and from then on it will not alert at all

mrtools:
Added the alerts.

notification alerts for this indicator (Wick-O-Gram_alerts.mq4) are not working in my vps, can you help please?

mladen thanks, I hoped in your answer.

My goal is to be notified only once.

You tell me that after the first time, will never play more than once will return below the level?

thank you very much

elcomepips:
notification alerts for this indicator (Wick-O-Gram_alerts.mq4) are not working in my vps, can you help please?

Elcomepips try this version, also if your using it on a timeframe less the M15 might need to adjust the upper and lower Levels because at 5 and -5 probably won't get very many alerts.

mladen'm sorry, how would you run it?

cono1977:
mladen'm sorry, how would you run it?

I think that the way you have written it (with alerts on each bar which breaks down) is OK

Otherwise : a) you will miss a lot of signals that you are after and b) it will depend on the moment when you start to watch some chart what will be the first signal (which is a classical case of repainting - in this case it would be alerts, but imagine alerts repainting)

So have some patience with it as is. Personally I do not think that having just one alert is a best (acceptable) solution (as it is obvious from what I have written above)

one last thing, when I take off and get back the indicator, and the line is under the level, it does not sound anything. I expect that the line crosses the level? work that way, or is not working? thanks again for your time.

all times (few) that intersect should give me the signal, right?

cono1977:
one last thing, when I take off and get back the indicator, and the line is under the level, it does not sound anything. I expect that the line crosses the level? work that way, or is not working? thanks again for your time. all times (few) that intersect should give me the signal, right?

cono1977

Did you use and check that indicator at all? I had an impressions that you did and that you only needs some changes in the the way it works

mladen, first of all thanks for your patience with your edit (Time = 0), it is not happened yet, maybe tonight. I use this indicator only when one of the lines drops below level 15, on multiple pairs. The problem before the change, each candle made ​​it sound all alarms, although the trend was already gone. If you have different solutions accept them willingly, I have a lot to learn. Maybe an arrow is most appropriate?

Reason: