Indicators with alerts/signal - page 621

mladen:
endymion

The good news is that the indicator does not repaint (at least I could not find now any point that could cause it to repaint) so here is the multi time frame version of the indicator too

Have a nice weekend

Mladen,

Could this be converted to Mql5 ?

hi for all..

can someone take alert in T.S.V when it change blue to red or red to blue

thank u..

amirreza132:
hi for all..

can someone take alert in T.S.V when it change blue to red or red to blue

thank u..

amirreza132

Check this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page392

Hi,

is this specific indicator suitable for Alerts and MTF ??

If so could someone be so kind to add them ?

Cheers

ema-crossover_signal.mq4

Files:

Gfuchs:
Hi,

is this specific indicator suitable for Alerts and MTF ??

If so could someone be so kind to add them ?

Cheers

ema-crossover_signal.mq4

Gfuchs

It is not. It uses future values in calculation. Better to use the one from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page392 (no future values in it and you can chose what type of averages you wish to use to check crossovers)

Thanks mladen. I will find it.

Do we have this one with alert when all 3 lines cross 50 up or down? Or is it suitable for alerts?

I couldn´t find it here in this forum.

Second question would be if this indi works properly because I think I just had a strange situation where the M5 line changed the past, but I am not sure. Repaint??

mtf_3xrsi.mq4

Files:
mtf_3xrsi.mq4  8 kb

Sir Please!!!! add an alert when it form divergence this is very effective for me... Please...

psetrendalert:
Sir would you care to add signals and alerts of Divergence Petr 1. I like this because there is no too much noise when it form divergence. Thanks
Files:

psetrendalert:
Sir Please!!!! add an alert when it form divergence this is very effective for me... Please...

Psetrendalert, haven't forgot about you, just haven't got the alerts working yet.

Hi everybody,

Hi mrtools, hi Mladen,

Pleaz can one of you add colors on slope change on stpmt (Eric Lefort indicator) and on the moving average, and arrows on graph when STPMT and his moving average are in the same trend ?

Thanks a lot for this and all you do

Have a nice day

Zilliq

stpmt.mq4

Files:
stpmt.mq4  3 kb

zilliq:
Hi everybody,

Hi mrtools, hi Mladen,

Pleaz can one of you add colors on slope change on stpmt (Eric Lefort indicator) and on the moving average, and arrows on graph when STPMT and his moving average are in the same trend ?

Thanks a lot for this and all you do

Have a nice day

Zilliq

stpmt.mq4

Zilliq

As far as I know, it is not meant to be used like that, but signals should be when the two lines cross each other. Anyway, the indicator you posted already uses 6 buffers and adding non-repainting color to any of the lines requires additional 2 buffers for each color, which means that the indicator would need 10 buffers which exceeds the metatrader 4 limit of maximum 8 buffers

Reason: