Indicators with alerts/signal - page 620

secretcode
secretcode  
techmac:
The indicator needs "Forbi_system_momentum" and "Forbi_system_timing" indicators to work. Can you post those?

You may find "Forbi_system_momentum" and "Forbi_system_timing" indicators here : https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page296#comment_678824

Best Regards,

secretcode

techmac
techmac  
secretcode:
You may find "Forbi_system_momentum" and "Forbi_system_timing" indicators here : https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page296#comment_678824

Best Regards,

secretcode

Missed that post

Thanks

elcomepips
elcomepips  

thanks for the other indicator.

You could add alert notification to these two indicators?

this when it exceeds the level +5 and -5

wick-o-gram.mq4

this when it exceeds the level atr

wick0.3.mq4

Files:
endymion
endymion  
mrtools:
Endymion, Thanks for the compliment, but the alerts were added by Mladen.

My apologies to you Mladen....thanks for the alerts

William Snyder
William Snyder  
elcomepips:
thanks for the other indicator.

You could add alert notification to these two indicators?

this when it exceeds the level +5 and -5

wick-o-gram.mq4

this when it exceeds the level atr

wick0.3.mq4

Added the alerts.

kayvan
kayvan  

Hello my friends

i have request to set alarm to this famous indicator .

i know this indicator have many version with alert but this version work very good to me .

thanks.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
kayvan:
Hello my friends

i know this indicator have many version with alert but this version work very good to me .

thanks.

Hello Kayvan, Looks like the Trix has alerts on slope change, the conditions are the alert should go off if fast trix slow trix and the slow trix changes color.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
kayvan:
Hello my friends

thanks.

Just for record : that is not trix but somewhat strange combination of T3 indicators (but that does not matter if it is helpfull to you)

PS: as mrtools told it already has alerts. If the EA_mode is set to false, you have to set one of the following parameters : MsgAlerts, SoundAlerts, eMailAlerts, AlertOnTrixCross, AlertOnTrixSigCross, AlertOnSlopeChange to true and you have to have a trixcross.wav file in the sounds folder in order to get an alert

cono1977
cono1977  

Hello Gentlemen, I am looking for someone kindly help me to improve the system of alert for this indicator.

I use it for trend following and now I set it to ring when the line passes under level 15.

The problem is that I want to sound only once, the first time that passes under the level. (Now watch to beep every candle that is below this level)

I do not know how to do, he wants to help me?

thank you very much

the name has nothing to do I set only on level 15

cone

dmi_alert_and_email_20_25.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
cono1977:
Hello Gentlemen, I am looking for someone kindly help me to improve the system of alert for this indicator.

I use it for trend following and now I set it to ring when the line passes under level 15.

The problem is that I want to sound only once, the first time that passes under the level. (Now watch to beep every candle that is below this level)

I do not know how to do, he wants to help me?

thank you very much

the name has nothing to do I set only on level 15

cone

dmi_alert_and_email_20_25.mq4

It is enough that you change the AlertTime != Time[0] to AlertTime != 0 in the code, but how are you going to solve then when it needs to alert again? Since it will alert just the first time it goes under 15 and from then on it will not alert at all