Indicators with alerts/signal - page 624

mladen:
Not impossible (easy since it is already a 3 state "trend" recorded in the indicator), but since it is not a signal left it out (it is a "no-signal"). Anyway, here is a version that has a "no-signal" alert too (set the alertsOnNeutralto true and it will alert on "no-signal" too)

I found this VSA_Trend Histo that seems very close to doing what I was after on the previous post for an alerting trend indicator. This one looks perfect for my use as it plots the histo without diamonds and has input variables where I should be able to adjust to fit my needs.

Can this indicator please be changed to have a variable to alert on "No-Signal" described above have the option to be DISABLED for alert?

What I would prefer is alert for UP or Down changes but no alert from Up to Neutral or Down to Neutral. If no option for enable disable I would prefer no-signal be disabled

This would cut down the number of alerts.

Thanks much!

cesande:
I found this VSA_Trend Histo that seems very close to doing what I was after on the previous post for an alerting trend indicator. This one looks perfect for my use as it plots the histo without diamonds and has input variables where I should be able to adjust to fit my needs.

Can this indicator please be changed to have a variable to alert on "No-Signal" described above have the option to be DISABLED for alert?

What I would prefer is alert for UP or Down changes but no alert from Up to Neutral or Down to Neutral. If no option for enable disable I would prefer no-signal be disabled

This would cut down the number of alerts.

Thanks much!

cesande

It works exactly as you described it. Alerts only on up or down changes. No alerts on neutral

mladen:
cesande It works exactly as you described it. Alerts only on up or down changes. No alerts on neutral

Is it possible to make it an MTF, i would try it on +1 TF an see how it does?

thanks in advance guys

regards tito,

profittrader:
Hi Mr.Tools,

I like to know if it is possible to convert this indicator to a histogram...

Thanks in advance...

Profittrader am pretty sure its possible, just haven't figured it out yet.

Mr.Tools I appreciate the attempt...

Thank you mladen.

mladen:
ptl indicator (from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page247 ) with alerts added (it will alert when the main trend changes). Usual choice of alerts : current (opened) or previous ( closed ) bar, messages, sound and email can be configured

Alerts request

Could someone please add two alerts onto this X-T3 RSI indicator (enclosed).

Alert 1) When RSI_line crosses 50 level

Alert 2) When RSI_line crosses T3_line

Thank you

Xard777

Files:

xard777:
Alerts request

Could someone please add two alerts onto this X-T3 RSI indicator (enclosed).

Alert 1) When RSI_line crosses 50 level

Alert 2) When RSI_line crosses T3_line

Thank you

Xard777

xard

Here you go

Files:

Hi Mr. Tools and Any One,

I would be grateful if you could add alerts to the attached indicators. The GG-RSI-CCI is the most important one for me.

For both Indicators I need a pop up and sound Alert for when the colour changes. The files I have attached are the only one that I have.

Would really appreciate some assistance on this.

Thanks in advance

gg-rsi-cci.ex4gg-rsi-cci.mq4stochcandles_80_20.mq4stochcandles_80_20.ex4

electrical999:
Hi Mr. Tools and Any One,

I would be grateful if you could add alerts to the attached indicators. The GG-RSI-CCI is the most important one for me.

For both Indicators I need a pop up and sound Alert for when the colour changes. The files I have attached are the only one that I have.

Would really appreciate some assistance on this.

Thanks in advance

gg-rsi-cci.ex4gg-rsi-cci.mq4stochcandles_80_20.mq4stochcandles_80_20.ex4

Here is this one

Reason: