Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1111

Thank you mrtools

cesande:
Alerts add request.

I fully understand that the regression indicator does recalculate and with this request I may well get false positive alerts, but I use other tools to further validate a trade setup.

I would like to request the standard alerts be programmed into this indicator please with a small twist.

alertsOn (see Pic)

alertsOnlyOnBreak (see Pic)

alertsOnCurrent

alertsMessage

alertsSound

alertsEmail

The request is to have an alert when a candle closes inside of outer band (alertsOn) and/or candle closes outside of outer band (alertsOnlyOnBreak) if that is possible. There would (I guess) be a reset when the candles come out of and then back into the band.

Thanks very much in advance for anything you can do here, and thanks for all you guys do.

ces

ces

Regression is a fitting (recalculating) algorithm. It will change its values all the times and thus the alerts would be changed all the time. Better not to use polynomial regression in alerting (signaling) mode)

elcomepips:
Hello, you indicator tells me is the 2013 version, which I climbed it in 2014 (provides different signals), please could you put notification alert and OnCurrent too?

in that(candles)

sonic_2_pva_candles_black.mq4

or in that (histogram)

sonic_6_pva_volumes_black.mq4

Here is version 6 with those options added : sonic_6.01_pva_volumes_black.mq4

grynivpy81--

grynivpy81:
Hello MrTools and Mladen, Please could you help this alert and arrow for this indicator, like MBB indicator?

regarding the chart in Post 11093--

what indicator Property put the arrows on the chart?

Thank you.

michaelB:
grynivpy81--

regarding the chart in Post 11093--

what indicator Property put the arrows on the chart?

Thank you.

None, he asked for adding arrows and alerts to this indi.

Hi Mladen and Mrtools,

is it possible to add an alert each time when this indicator crosses the 0 line?

Thanx a lot

powerfusehistogram_edu.ex4

powerfusehistogram_edu.mq4

Angy

Angy:
Hi Mladen and Mrtools,

is it possible to add an alert each time when this indicator crosses the 0 line?

Thanx a lot

powerfusehistogram_edu.ex4

powerfusehistogram_edu.mq4

Angy

Hi Angy, would you happen to have the original version of that indicator, that version is decompiled. It looks like some sort of BBMacd.

Hi, I have this useful indicator from the author in FX code base but it dont' has any kind of alert. Is it possible to add sound, push and email alert?

Thanks in advance.

mrtools:
Hi Angy, would you happen to have the original version of that indicator, that version is decompiled. It looks like some sort of BBMacd.

I'm sorry, This is the one I came across. I will search for the BBMacd.

Thanx for the tip!

Angy

Angy:
I'm sorry, This is the one I came across. I will search for the BBMacd.

Thanx for the tip!

Angy

That is not a BB macd

That is a simple macd that is coloring the OSMA value depending on the slope of the macd

Reason: