hi for all..

can someone take alert in T.S.V when it change blue to red or red to blue

thank u..

amirreza132

Check this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page392

Solariz
Solariz  

Hi,

is this specific indicator suitable for Alerts and MTF ??

If so could someone be so kind to add them ?

Cheers

ema-crossover_signal.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Gfuchs:
Hi,

is this specific indicator suitable for Alerts and MTF ??

If so could someone be so kind to add them ?

Cheers

ema-crossover_signal.mq4

Gfuchs

It is not. It uses future values in calculation. Better to use the one from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page392 (no future values in it and you can chose what type of averages you wish to use to check crossovers)

Solariz
Solariz  

Thanks mladen. I will find it.

Do we have this one with alert when all 3 lines cross 50 up or down? Or is it suitable for alerts?

I couldn´t find it here in this forum.

Second question would be if this indi works properly because I think I just had a strange situation where the M5 line changed the past, but I am not sure. Repaint??

mtf_3xrsi.mq4

Files:
Pse Trendalert
Pse Trendalert  

Sir Please!!!! add an alert when it form divergence this is very effective for me... Please...

psetrendalert:
Sir would you care to add signals and alerts of Divergence Petr 1. I like this because there is no too much noise when it form divergence. Thanks
Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
psetrendalert:
Sir Please!!!! add an alert when it form divergence this is very effective for me... Please...

Psetrendalert, haven't forgot about you, just haven't got the alerts working yet.

zilliq
zilliq  

Hi everybody,

Hi mrtools, hi Mladen,

Pleaz can one of you add colors on slope change on stpmt (Eric Lefort indicator) and on the moving average, and arrows on graph when STPMT and his moving average are in the same trend ?

Thanks a lot for this and all you do

Have a nice day

Zilliq

stpmt.mq4

Files:
stpmt.mq4 3 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
zilliq:
Hi everybody,

Hi mrtools, hi Mladen,

Pleaz can one of you add colors on slope change on stpmt (Eric Lefort indicator) and on the moving average, and arrows on graph when STPMT and his moving average are in the same trend ?

Thanks a lot for this and all you do

Have a nice day

Zilliq

stpmt.mq4

Zilliq

As far as I know, it is not meant to be used like that, but signals should be when the two lines cross each other. Anyway, the indicator you posted already uses 6 buffers and adding non-repainting color to any of the lines requires additional 2 buffers for each color, which means that the indicator would need 10 buffers which exceeds the metatrader 4 limit of maximum 8 buffers

zilliq
zilliq  

Hi Mladen,

You're right, sorry, for my bad explanations

Arrows when STPMT crosses the moving avergae, AND both are on the same trend (going up / going down)

For the colors, in fact, we don't need the 4 lines who use the 4 buffers. Can you delete them and use these 4 buffers for the colors on slope change ?

It will give something like on the picture above on Prorealtime (I add the arrows for example)

Why use the STPMT on MT4 if I already have on PRT you will say and you will right. In fact it is to use in on range bars, but with PRT we haven't any range bar, that's why I need to use MT4.

Thanks a lot Mladen for this (and all)

Zilliq

Files: