Indicators: Second Graph

Second Graph:

The simple indicator for displaying the price chart of any trading symbol in the indicator window.

Author: Dmitry

Hello

I like indicator...have version for MT4...I want to ask you how to change  second_graf's line chart into bar chart (to be choice of user)? Also I would like to add indicators(some of them) that I have in main chart into second_graph. Can you add that feature to the indicator, please?

Thank you in advance. 

mima:

Hello

I like indicator...have version for MT4...I want to ask you how to change  second_graf's line chart into bar chart (to be choice of user)? Also I would like to add indicators(some of them) that I have in main chart into second_graph. Can you add that feature to the indicator, please?

Thank you in advance. 

I don't know if you will receive an answer of the author, but maybe you will be interested in this feature.

angevoyageur:
I don't know if you will receive an answer of the author, but maybe you will be interested in this feature.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Thank you for reply. I know for that one but I cannot place indicators in that object...it is good and  true that takes properties of main chart  but doesnt take indicators...with it.

So are you willing to modify that indicator so it can change line into bars and be able to accept indicators(in fact some indicators can be added...I just want any indicator to place in , like in main chart) ? Thank you for time you take to reply. Please don't refer me to Jobs.

P.S. I am glad you did not delete my post.   :)

mima:

angevoyageur:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Thank you for reply. I know for that one but I cannot place indicators in that object...it is good and  true that takes properties of main chart  but doesnt take indicators...with it.

So are you willing to modify that indicator so it can change line into bars and be able to accept indicators(in fact some indicators can be added...I just want any indicator to place in , like in main chart) ? Thank you for time you take to reply. Please don't refer me to Jobs.

P.S. I am glad you did not delete my post.   :)

See this article.
Reason: