New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 170

thanks, mladen - as I am applying this indicator it shows before the fractal is complete, so I guess I would get the alert before the fractal is complete. I have played a bit with the settings. could you give me an idea of the settings to match the indicator I posted.

seems that 30 fractal period lines up well. but am I correct that I will get the alerts when the icon shows and not when the fractal is complete

dolast:
thanks, mladen - as I am applying this indicator it shows before the fractal is complete, so I guess I would get the alert before the fractal is complete. I have played a bit with the settings. could you give me an idea of the settings to match the indicator I posted.

dolast

That indicator is calculating what should be fractals for 15 minute, 1 hour, 4 hour and daily. The way it calculates it is Per=Per/Period()*2+MathCeil(Per/Period()/2) and more or less is a kind of approximation that can not be matched by normal calculation (rounding is unpredictable in some cases)

OK, no way to add alert to indicator I posted only when fractal complete.

dolast:
OK, no way to add alert to indicator I posted only when fractal complete.

dolast

Alerts on fractals are always going to lag (if the fractal does not recalculate/repaint) Better not to use it in signaling/alerting mode (at least that is my opinion)

not looking for it to trade, just look at a monitor that is off to the side. not my main trade monitors. It for setups for weekly options. I have 26 charts on that monitor. It would be for a heads up. that's all.

mladen,

Need some help here.... How to change the code below

theArray[arrSize1][] = {1, 2, 3, 4};

to the new compatible MT4...

Thanks in advance...

bgrtz:
mladen,

Need some help here.... How to change the code below

theArray[arrSize1][] = {1, 2, 3, 4};

to the new compatible MT4...

Thanks in advance...

It can not be made compatible. Two dimensional array can not be initialized with one dimensional values. You can change to code to this :

double theArray[] = {1, 2, 3, 4};

and it will work then, but it depends on the way how the array is going to be used and what is the intention of initializing the array the way you have tried to do it

mladen:
New version of ema variation indicator with a filter made strictly for the new version of metatrader 4 (it will not work on older versions of metatrader 4)

Mladen, can we have a MACD of this ema variation + filter, please ?

Does anyone have the ZUP indicators updated. I found several and none of them work. I would like something that shows Wolf Wave, Butterfly and AB=CD

Reason: