Indicators with alerts/signal - page 51

takechance:
I need an alert for MT4 which will pop-up when price reaches my predefined point and SIMULTANEOUSLY IF fast stocastic reaches 20/80 levels.

On MT4 I can create only the price alerts but found no option for any indicator along with that.

Can anybody help please?

Thank you.

There is a way. Try to modify the code of your indicator and add the alert.

Yeh, I bought this system a few months ago, traded live with it for a few weeks, it made me some money then lost some then lost again then again.

It looks somewhat like a fancy MA crossover. I put it aside lately on a demo account. By the way the feedbacks you see on ebay are about the transactions only and must be entered within a few days, so the buyer hardly has any time to evaluate the product.

I added an alert to William %R. The alert can be turned on or off and will alert only once per bar. Sell if the price is over -20 level. Buy if the price is under -80 level. You can change these levels to -30 & -70 if you want.

Murrey Math indicator has an alert now. See:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

look for Indicator, price near EMA

hello everyone,

someone know a indicator with alarm sound where i can give in the parameter how many pips the price is from the EMA , also variable input for the EMA, and give me a sound alarm.

or may be someone can program that

sample : if the price is <=5 pips above or below from EMA 35 the indicator will give alarm

thanks in advance for you help

RSI Alert Indicator

Does anyone know if there is a Alert indicator for RSI. If above 70 alert or if below 20 alert.

Thanks

Peace

Hma

One Print, try this Indicator.

If you set the 'MAType' to 8 you got a Hull MA with arrows and alerts

oneprint:
concerning the post above, i have found the version to be a little to stange!

could some one please add an alert the the HMA indicator below when it changes color. and and arrow as well please!

thanks

Hma

CiTiFx:
One Print, try this Indicator. If you set the 'MAType' to 8 you got a Hull MA with arrows and alerts

Thanks CiTiFx!

i will give it a try and see how it goes!

PeaceLover:
Does anyone know if there is a Alert indicator for RSI. If above 70 alert or if below 20 alert.

Thanks

Peace

Here it is:

holi:
hello everyone,

someone know a indicator with alarm sound where i can give in the parameter how many pips the price is from the EMA , also variable input for the EMA, and give me a sound alarm.

or may be someone can program that

sample : if the price is <=5 pips above or below from EMA 35 the indicator will give alarm

thanks in advance for you help

Search for XPMA thread.

Reason: