Anyone here would like to create an EA based on my simple idea?

I am new to Stock trading as well as Forex trading.

For the last 10 years and more, I've had an online business and it takes all my time.

I miss being a programmer myself but it's one of those things I could never get around sticking with.

For last couple years I've been thinking a lot about having a MTS or at least something that gives

one the right signals.

There are one or two ideas in my mind that I would like to have programmed and tested.

I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but if it is, then would any of you be interested

in hearing me out and creating such a system? It would involve stocks not forex, and I hope

that is not a problem....

Please either post here if you are interested and I will contact you or email me.

Thank you !

If this is the wrong place to ask, I apologize.

hm stocks, you can contact me at kiri4a@gmail.com

U shouldn't apologize:)

If u have any ideas and u want somebody to code them freely - my advise for u - post your ideas here. If your ideas have potential to be profitable - programmers will help u freely (and also community will discuss how to improve ur ideas), if your ideas are simple sh*** - people will help u only for money.

Anyway Good Luck!

ceo wrote >>

I am new to Stock trading as well as Forex trading.

For the last 10 years and more, I've had an online business and it takes all my time.

I miss being a programmer myself but it's one of those things I could never get around sticking with.

For last couple years I've been thinking a lot about having a MTS or at least something that gives

one the right signals.

There are one or two ideas in my mind that I would like to have programmed and tested.

I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but if it is, then would any of you be interested

in hearing me out and creating such a system? It would involve stocks not forex, and I hope

that is not a problem....

Please either post here if you are interested and I will contact you or email me.

Thank you !

If this is the wrong place to ask, I apologize.

U could email me @ yemidotnet@yahoo.com