Requests & Ideas - page 198

mladen:
rayphua

Here you go

Signal line added as well as alerts on a signal to tvi value crosses

Thank you sir!

I am using the PTL 2 & alerts indicator made by Mr. mladen

is it possible to make an EA base on this indicator?

Hi Mladen,

Please see the attached two indicators, (1) BlauErgodicTviMtf and (2) OmaMacdMtf. I have the following request:

File (1)

1. Was wondering since it is supposed to measure tick activity, was wondering if a One More Average version of it can be used, if yes, would you be able to come up with a OMA version?

2. Alert at the histogram cross of the signal line AND alert at the cross of the zeroline.

3. Signal line to have seperate color coding for up and down average.

File (2)

1. Alert at the histogram cross of the signal line AND alert at the cross of the zeroline.

2. Signal line to have seperate color coding for up and down average.

Thank you Mladen, sorry for the trouble.

rayphua:
Hi Mladen,

Please see the attached two indicators, (1) BlauErgodicTviMtf and (2) OmaMacdMtf. I have the following request:

File (1)

1. Was wondering since it is supposed to measure tick activity, was wondering if a One More Average version of it can be used, if yes, would you be able to come up with a OMA version?

2. Alert at the histogram cross of the signal line AND alert at the cross of the zeroline.

File (2)

1. Alert at the histogram cross of the signal line AND alert at the cross of the zeroline.

rayphua

This is the file 2. Now you have 3 possible separate alerts : on slope change, on zero line cross and on signal line cross. As far as additional colors for signal line : sorry, but it can not be done due to lack of buffers that could be used for that

rayphua:
Hi Mladen,

File (1)

File (2)

Try this version if one more average Blau ergodic tvi (coloring for signal line can not be made non-repainting multi color for the same reason as the previous)

Files:

mladen:
Try this version if one more average Blau ergodic tvi (coloring for signal line can not be made non-repainting multi color for the same reason as the previous)

Mladen, many thanks for your time on the two new indicators. Two issues I have...

1. Oma Blau Ergodic TVI - Was trying to fit the settings to something more similar to the original Blau Ergodic TVI as well as to the chart movement but I have some difficulties, this Oma version curves are more extreme. I'm not sure now if using Oma as a speedier and more adaptable average would be an enhancement as a TVI indicator, both with the original Blau as well as TVI2 (another indicator within the forums). Your thoughts?

2. I looked at the buffers, the two new indicators both use 6 buffers, and since there is already one buffer being used for the signal line, wouldn't we just require one more buffer? Sorry, I absolutely know nothing about coding, just wondering. It would be great if the signal line could have colors for both ups and downs as I use the signal line more as an average to see the historic movement and anticipate future movement.

Thanks again Mladen.

rayphua:
Mladen, many thanks for your time on the two new indicators. Two issues I have...

1. Oma Blau Ergodic TVI - Was trying to fit the settings to something more similar to the original Blau Ergodic TVI as well as to the chart movement but I have some difficulties, this Oma version curves are more extreme. I'm not sure now if using Oma as a speedier and more adaptable average would be an enhancement as a TVI indicator, both with the original Blau as well as TVI2 (another indicator within the forums). Your thoughts?

2. I looked at the buffers, the two new indicators both use 6 buffers, and since there is already one buffer being used for the signal line, wouldn't we just require one more buffer? Sorry, I absolutely know nothing about coding, just wondering. It would be great if the signal line could have colors for both ups and downs as I use the signal line more as an average to see the historic movement and anticipate future movement.

Thanks again Mladen.

rayphua

1. Try using "speed and some of the periods parameter to adjust how do you wish it to work - you have to experiment with parameters to adjust it to work as you exect of it. Also, since OMA is adaptive when adaptive parameter is set to true, try comparing it when it is adaptive and when it is not. Here is just one example upper is with speed set to 5 and lower is with speed set to 1.5

2. Both are using 8 buffers (see the init() section) : 6 are visible and 2 additional work buffers are there for slope and trend determination and are necessary for "inter multi time frame communication" -

Files:

this is not a request for an indicator but maybe someone could explain how to read this indicator/histogram?!

thanks guys!

in other words: what does qqe tells me?

Files:
image.jpg  73 kb

Cyrus7:
this is not a request for an indicator but maybe someone could explain how to read this indicator/histogram?!

thanks guys!

in other words: what does qqe tells me?

Cyrus7

1. If the green line is above the gray line trend is down.

2. If the green line is bellow the gray line trend is up.

3. If histogram line is red the value of the smoothed RSI (QQE) is less then the level defined and the trend is defined from points 1 and 2

4. If histogram line is green the value of the smoothed RSI (QQE) is greater then the level defined and the trend is defined from points 1 and 2

5. If histogram line is yellow the value of the smoothed RSI (QQE) is between the defined level values and is considered as "not yet defined trend"

Hi Mladen,

Can you add an alert when the signal line is crossed for the following indi? Thanks again!

Reason: