Requests & Ideas - page 48

mladen:
gregsutt This should do it. Added arrows, alerts and mtf, so it is a kind of a 'complete one" now. Default for showing arrows is false but alerts and arrows are configured separately so you can set alerts and arrows as you like
regards Mladen

Thanks Mladen

Your a legend https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

mladen:
bebeshel

Moved your post here (phase accumulation in the form as it is in this indicator as well as the double smoothed jurik are a part of advanced elite section, that is why I moved your post here)

You can choose if you want arrows on zero line cross (if arrowsOnZeroCross is set to true) or on signal line cross (if arrowsOnZeroCross is set to false)

regards Mladen

Hi Mladen,

For some reason i cannot display this indicator on M1 charts - do you know why?

rgds,

gregsutt

gregsutt:
Hi Mladen,

For some reason i cannot display this indicator on M1 charts - do you know why?

rgds,

gregsutt

Hopefully you won't mind me answering for Mladen, but this indicator working very well for me on M1 timeframe chart, here's a picture of it on M1 EurGbp with Tick Scalper.

Files:
m1pa.gif  46 kb

Hi everyone

Is it possible to have a color change with an alert when the last bar closes above /below price for this one.

many thanks

i mean above/below the filter

thx

please anyone .

Mrtools

Mrtools, I have this indicator on Jurik RVI that does not take "Current time frame, could use this indicator as" RVI on Jurik "in H4, H1 in a chart?

Thanks

Files:

is there a problem with my request or am I in the wrong place ?

Flytox

Here it is : it marks the first break of chosen price above or bellow the optimal tracking filter and then it keeps it as "trend". If you set the alertsOnCurrent to false (default setting for this one) the it is going to alert when the chosen price closes above or bellow the otf if you set it to false it is going to use current (still opened) bar
So the color of this one changes when price breaks otf value and not when the slope of otf changes

regards

Mladen

Flytox:
Hi everyone

Is it possible to have a color change with an alert when the last bar closes above /below price for this one.

many thanks

thanks a lot for being so professional Mr Mladen.

Reason: