Indicators with alerts/signal - page 825

lucmat
lucmat  
mladen:
Lucmat What should DSS Bressert - rsi alert on?

...slope change...

William Snyder
William Snyder  
lucmat:
Hi Mladen, hi to all

may you add the same alert also to these indicators?

and may you add color's change for slope change in DSS of RSI?

Thanks a lot

Lucmat

Lucmat, added the slope change color and alerts.

FxTrendsTrader
FxTrendsTrader  

I have a hull variation window indicator which is mtf . How can I learn how to make the alerts for only one side of the trade. Example I want only red or bearish signals to alert. And when the trend is bullish I want only to only receive alerts when it turns green or bullish. I need to customize it that way to cut down on my alerts. Is it possible?

ameet72
ameet72  

mrtools/malden in this indi.. alerts are already there... but r not working... i check on all Tf.. could u plz look into the samemt4-stochasticrsi-oscillator_wtrend_alerts_mod.mq4

lucmat
lucmat  
mrtools:
Lucmat, added the slope change color and alerts.

Hi mrtools and malden

I've started to use this indicator and also "DSS of MACD & alerts nmc": is it possible to have alerts only at the close of bar?

I've selected it in properties of indicator but alerts arrive at the opening of bar or during a bar!

How can I solve it?

Thanks

Lucmat

FXSwissTrader
FXSwissTrader  

Does anyone possibly have a candle close alert indi for build 600+? Much appreciated. Thank you

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
FXSwissTrader:
Does anyone possibly have a candle close alert indi for build 600+? Much appreciated. Thank you

FXSwissTrader

What would be a candle close alert?

FXSwissTrader
FXSwissTrader  

Sorry mladenfor not explaining. It's basically a pop up message alert to notify that the candle(bar) has closed. So for example, when the candle closes, an alert will sound to let you know the current candle has closed and a new candle is forming on whatever chart TF you are on. Thank you

dmnik
dmnik  

Hi help with a warning.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
lucmat:
Hi mrtools and malden

I've started to use this indicator and also "DSS of MACD & alerts nmc": is it possible to have alerts only at the close of bar?

I've selected it in properties of indicator but alerts arrive at the opening of bar or during a bar!

How can I solve it?

Thanks

Lucmat

Hi Lucmat, try this one.