Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 201

ztdep:
I am making profit. it is the first time. i want to know where to exit. regards

Hey ztdep,

You can exit under the basic rules of FTC or your own. Basic rules are at the next leg of NLZZ or next arrow. Otherwise you can exit when you reach 200% of stoploss.

The chioce is yours.

Bear-

roodstaart:
I close the sell. Will set a stop sell beneath the first supp. for it may not be over yet. Anyway a good day so far. 30 p for this one.......

Hey roodstaart,

GREAT JOB!!! You have moved yourself into 1st place. We made over 500 pips so far in a few days. We still have many open trades out there. Keep up the great work people.

Also dont forget, if you lose I want to see it. Lets not give the haters any ammo.

Bear-

stop out -56 pips, sorry guys!

Files:
gbpjpy.jpg  52 kb

Maximus:
stop out -56 pips, sorry guys!

Hey Maximus,

Its ok. Its bound 2 happen. Better luck next time.

Bear-

Can someone put an alert on this indicator when price crosses it?

Files:
ssl.mq4  3 kb

trade-->

Here you go my first trade here posted . The screen shot is from demo opened at 214.90-215.57 - In live i had 214.89-215.57 but i can use the demo screen shots here right? screen shot attached.

+67 pips

Files:

Guyver:
Here you go my first trade here posted . The screen shot is from demo opened at 214.90-215.57 - In live i had 214.89-215.57 but i can use the demo screen shots here right? screen shot attached. +67 pips

Hey Guyver,

Good job,

You are on your way. Keep up the good work. There are still many trades open right now according to my PM folder. Lets see what happens by Friday.

Thank you,

Bear-

bigbear3391:
Hey Guyver,

Good job,

You are on your way. Keep up the good work. There are still many trades open right now according to my PM folder. Lets see what happens by Friday.

Thank you,

Bear-

Hey Bigbear thanks , i hope lots of pips for Bouncing Pip Users. Although i use 2-3 systems to trade i will only post here trades i take from Bouncing Pip system.

Anyways i hope i stay in some best 4-5 users

Hey Guyver,

Thank you. I appreaciate the effort.

Bear-

droesparky:
Can someone put an alert on this indicator when price crosses it?

Hi,

see if this helps.

regards

Guyver.

Files:
ssl.ex4  4 kb
Reason: