Stochastic Oscillator, the beginning - page 35

that's interesting

thnks alot

Stochastic indicator that just displays values in chart window?

Hi all - I have searched high and low and I cannot find an indicator like this. I don't know how to code myself, but I'm sure this would be super easy for someone to create.

Can someone please modify the standard MT4 stochastic indicator so that instead of displaying in an indicator window, it simply displays the K and D values in the main window? The only additional inputs should be font size and color, as well as X and Y placement on the chart window - that's all.

Much appreciated,

hyperseer

hyperseer:
Hi all - I have searched high and low and I cannot find an indicator like this. I don't know how to code myself, but I'm sure this would be super easy for someone to create.

Can someone please modify the standard MT4 stochastic indicator so that instead of displaying in an indicator window, it simply displays the K and D values in the main window? The only additional inputs should be font size and color, as well as X and Y placement on the chart window - that's all.

Much appreciated,

hyperseer

Maybe this..?..

Files:

Thanks Fxnewbie, I had looked at that one already - it puts the actual bands on the chart and looks kind of messy. I just want the values displayed on the chart (like a spread indicator).

Need Stochastics Sound Alert

Hi all

I'm looking for a stoc indicator that gives sound alerts when

(1) %K crosses 80% level (going up) Sound 1 rings

(2) %K crosses 80% level (going down) Sound 2 rings

(3) %K crosses 20% level (going down) Sound 3 rings

(4) %K crosses 20% level (going up) Sound 4 rings

Please notice it is NOT a crossing of "%K and %D lines" -- it alerts when only the %K line crosses the 20/80% level.

It is great if the sound never stops ringing until you stop it (in case you

are sleeping).

It is also great if the level % and the sound are changeable.

I think I can come up with a great system with this indicator!!!!

Thank you a billion in advance!

Edit/Delete Message

I think what you're describing is the example EA is the book "Expert Advisor Programming" by Andrew Young. Check it out. I learned a lot.

Anyone can help me make a slow stochastic indicator with these variables: (High, Low, Close, 14,3,3,1,20,80) 37.68, 47.57, 80.00, 20.00?

Thanks.

Original idea for this came from Rob Booker

It is an average of 3 time frames stochastics. I did find some mt versions of it, but they had a problem with correct number of bars calculating. In this version all those issues are solved, and some options are added : from the description I was not able to determine if the combining is done on the stochastic itself or at the "signal line" of the stochastic, so an option is added to use the stochastic (in which case DPeriodand SignalMaModeare ignored) or to use signal line (in which case those 2 parameters are used)

PS: when watched from higher time frame it still shows lower time frame values too, but it is an approximation (in that case only the first value of stochastic for chart time frame bar is used in calculation for every lower time frame calculated)

Files:

Stochastic with shaded area.

Does anyone know of a Stockastic indicator that has the option to shade, horizontally, the area between

R1-R2 & S1-S2?

Simple Stochastic EA for back testing a strategy

Hi There,

I was hoping someone could point me in the direction of a simple Stochastic based EA that OPENS a long when Main line crosses over 80 into OB and a SHORT when 20 crosses into OS.

Preferably 80/20 value would be configurable as would TP and SL.

Thanks

Reason: