Indicators with alerts/signal - page 387

Buy/Sell Indicator for MT4

I want a buy sell indicator based of two moving averages and a MACD indicator

the MACD (5/13/5) gives off buy and sell signals. the MACD is the one improved upon by Aspray with a signal line and a Histogram. when the MACD line crosses over the signal line to the upside, the histogram moves above the zero line that gives us a buy signal, and if the MACD line crosses over the signal line to the downside, the Histogram moves below the zero line which fires off the sell signal.

the buy/sell signals should appear underneath the candles as an arrow for a buy and on top of the candles as a sell. each appearance must be accompanied by a sound and email alerts

for buy signals, the long term moving average should be flat or going up and the short term moving average should have been up already. in this situation, the buy/sell arrows should be in line with the moving averages---only buy arrows should appear no matter how many are there. each time a buy is triggered on the MACD, a buy arrow should appear with an alert, but all sell arrows should be muted until the moving averages turn for a sell.

for sell signals, the long term moving average should be flat or going down and the short term moving average should have been down already. in this situation, the buy/sell arrows should be in line with the moving averages---only sell arrows should appear no matter how many are there. each time a sell is triggered on the MACD, a sell arrow should appear with an alert, but all buy arrows should be muted until the moving averages turn for a buy.

thanks

Thank you a million

mrtools:
Hi Tom22 Made this one.

Awesome!

Thanks a lot mrtools!

rikhart:

the MACD (5/13/5) gives off buy and sell signals. the MACD is the one improved upon by Aspray with a signal line and a Histogram. when the MACD line crosses over the signal line to the upside, the histogram moves above the zero line that gives us a buy signal, and if the MACD line crosses over the signal line to the downside, the Histogram moves below the zero line which fires off the sell signal.

the buy/sell signals should appear underneath the candles as an arrow for a buy and on top of the candles as a sell. each appearance must be accompanied by a sound and email alerts

for buy signals, the long term moving average should be flat or going up and the short term moving average should have been up already. in this situation, the buy/sell arrows should be in line with the moving averages---only buy arrows should appear no matter how many are there. each time a buy is triggered on the MACD, a buy arrow should appear with an alert, but all sell arrows should be muted until the moving averages turn for a sell.

for sell signals, the long term moving average should be flat or going down and the short term moving average should have been down already. in this situation, the buy/sell arrows should be in line with the moving averages---only sell arrows should appear no matter how many are there. each time a sell is triggered on the MACD, a sell arrow should appear with an alert, but all buy arrows should be muted until the moving averages turn for a buy.

thanks

Hi Rikhart,

Would you mind to post a chart or 2 with some examples of what you are looking for.

Hi Guys.....Can anyone please add Sound Alert to this indicator

Can anyone please add Sound Alert to this indicator

Files:

thanks[/QUOTE

Rikhart posted it here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Hi, can anyone help me and anyone who are also in need for this feature :

The indicator below have an message alert & email alert whenever price breach the horizontal line. But I want the signal to only be trigger when price close equal or beyond the horizontal line. If such indicator had already exist somewhere with alert and all or even with drag and drop feature then please do direct it me there because I had search high and low but still could not find it. Thank you .

#00_zz_V2 Alarm

Is there a version of #00_zz_V2 with an alarm at it's peaks and valleys or can someone code this. I am aware it repaints but am very interested in this indicator and would like to to teak it. Problem is my life is very busy and I don;t have time to constantly watch my screen(widower with 3 kids) would be most greatful to anyone that can help.

Can somebody add a true / false choice for pop up window of MACrossEarlyAlert

Attached MACrossEarlyAlert is a nice indicator. It display EMA's price on horizontal line all the time. You can set up how many pips near EMA's price popup window alert. But there is not a choice true / false for this pop up window. Can somebody add a true / false choice for pop up window of MACrossEarlyAlert? Thank you very much in advance.

Files:

quantwannabee:
Is there a version of #00_zz_V2 with an alarm at it's peaks and valleys or can someone code this. I am aware it repaints but am very interested in this indicator and would like to to teak it. Problem is my life is very busy and I don;t have time to constantly watch my screen(widower with 3 kids) would be most greatful to anyone that can help.

Hi Quantwannabee,

Think this here is the same as what your looking for

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648

post 3802

kpaks2003:
Can anyone please add Sound Alert to this indicator

hi you can put an email alert to this indicator?

fx_ultimate04_alert.mq4

Files:
Reason: